vegeta rocker Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 I was just wondering if anyone here reads Shonen Jump, i was left a copy by someone and am checking it out now. I seems to mostly have yu gi oh and yu yu hakusho, but there is also some Naruto and sandland. So if you have read it,what you think?
Transtic Nerve Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 My friend got some issues, but I personally haven't. But Shonen Jump is always a lead to what becomes great manga and possibly great anime.
Posthumous Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 I subsricbe to that.I LOVE it.Some of my fave's are Naruto,Hikaru no Go and Bleach.
Syn Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 Correct me if im wrong, but does this have a guy thats a spirit of a lotus flower in it? Or something along those lines. If it is then it seems cool but I havent had the pleasure of reading/watching it, if its not then I havent heard of it before.
Syk3 Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 It sounds to me like a great manga magazine; it seems to capture the manga versions of most of the anime on America television today. However, there is already a discussion on Shonen Jump going on, and that is right [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18808]here[/url]. This is the second thread I've had to close because of this, hmm...:whoops: -Syk3
Recommended Posts