Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*rummages through old French notes* I missed the day we learned days of the week, and never took the time to memorize them...nope, jeudi is Thursday, just as I thought...you want mardi, which is Tuesday :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, merci ;)

Oui, j'ai dix-sept ans Mardi. :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And I say that to all the rabbits.... I DO! I SWEAR IT! [/B][/QUOTE]

..........I'm worried for the both of you....... lol... I love rabbits.....:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

..........I'm worried for the both of you....... lol... I love rabbits.....:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Why worry?.... we are perfectly insane.... :) INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!!

Oh lordy.... look at me... I look like a looney.... hehehe ::stares at padded walla and straight jacket:: I'm not effected by straight things! hahahahaha that was such a lame joke...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why worry?.... we are perfectly insane.... :) INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!!

Oh lordy.... look at me... I look like a looney.... hehehe ::stares at padded walla and straight jacket:: I'm not effected by straight things! hahahahaha that was such a lame joke... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh my................ I said 'insane in the membrane' waaaaaay back in the day. heh, I'm gonna start saying it again.:devil: and um....... yeah, lame joke.... lol j/k :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why worry?.... we are perfectly insane.... :) INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!!

Oh lordy.... look at me... I look like a looney.... hehehe ::stares at padded walla and straight jacket:: I'm not effected by straight things! hahahahaha that was such a lame joke... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Geeze Transtic, you're especially crazy tonight...your post makes me think about Daria's room from the show Daria...dunno why, oh wait, it's beacuse hers is padded as some revolt against society...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Pssssst!......[size=1]I see dead rabbits[/size]:eek:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA that made me stop and laugh for like 20 seconds... ahh...

Anyway, sometimes I go insane.... I've been worse.... but alot of people will probably see it in the morning and everyone will "think" and I'm scared when that happens...... ok that didn't make sense... or did it.... I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and everyone will "think" and I'm scared when that happens...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]You know, "thinking".....is a dangerous thought process I try to avoid. When I think really hard sometimes, my brain expresses it's disapproval by rapidly firing neurons, that are uncontrolable......(For ex: [size=1]I see dead rabbits[/size]) :eek: In case you haven't noticed, I'm just a few fries short of a Happy Meal.:cross:[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]You know, "thinking".....is a dangerous thought process I try to avoid. When I think really hard sometimes, my brain expresses it's disapproval by rapidly firing neurons, that are uncontrolable......(For ex: [size=1]I see dead rabbits[/size]) :eek: In case you haven't noticed, I'm just a few fries short of a happy meal.:cross:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]"[You're] knitting with only one needle, unravling fast it's true..." ~[i]Queen[/i] heh, er...I had to fit that in somehow, it's Queen's song Going Slightly Mad...and I just had to add a little tidbit from it...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]"[You're] knitting with only one needle, unravling fast it's true..." ~[i]Queen[/i] heh, er...I had to fit that in somehow, it's Queen's song Going Slightly Mad...and I just had to add a little tidbit from it...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
*smiles and nods*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...