mortis91

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]?T?ö?͏\?lÎ?Å?·B [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...

Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Gankin' Transtic's idea beacuse I have posted my age SO many times in English, I'll give it a go en francais...j'ai seize ans :angel: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I'll do my age in French too...douze...

[B]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it's Japanese. Go to [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/]www.jikannohizumi.net[/URL] and read the introduction page. There will be a link to a tutorial for setting your browser up for Japanese encoding.

And Veg, I don't see any new mail.

[B]

[color=deeppink]ooo yeah eee...that font (i assume it's japanese) definitely doesn't show up on my computer...

Transtic, I thought you were older for some reason, and yet I knew your age before...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that font is Japanese... if you have Japanese encoding, right click go to encoding then Japanese AutoShift....

And I'm 18.... I wish I were younger.... :(... what made you think I was older?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I think I'll do my age in French too...douze... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Wow, when did you start learning French? At an early age I'm assuming...cause you're pretty young to know it (which is a good thing! I love French!)...

And Transtic, I don't know what made me think you were older...probably because of the fact that you're so affluent in your posts :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Ninja Name: Kyuzo Sakamoto -san
[/B][/QUOTE]

You NEVER EVER address yourself with -san or any other name suffix.... it is considered rude.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Why do you wish you were younger? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Because..... uhh Alot of people I know are 14-16... and 18 year old befriending a 14 year old may sound odd to some people... I wish I was like 15 or 16 again..... it doesn't seem that long ago! ::cries:: oh well [/B][/QUOTE]
sempai:)

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, I don't know about this whole fancy "NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH" thing, but...yeah, hehe, I'll just be blunt about it, I'm 18.