Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is there a crappy card you have but can t help throwing in most of your decks without real reason?

I can't help myself but love the Milus radiant. Yes, the Milus radiant, a rare from MRD that raises all Earth monster's ATK by 500 and decreases the Wind by 400. It was even the rare I got in my very first MRD pack, how happy I was!
Posted
[color=royalblue]For some odd reason, I've become quite attached the The Inexperienced Spy. I don't know why, as more often than not when I use it, I pick some throw away monster in my opponent's hand...[/color]
Posted
Solemne Judgement.
I guess because it was the only good counter card that I had at the time. Still pretty good.
Its gotten me out of several tight jams before.
Posted
I always add Witty Phantomon, even if he doesn't match my deck theme. I actually have a reason, though; he's my Identity card. (You know, the card that really sums up your personality.)

It's become my personal signiture in a deck; Witty Phantom means "I was here!"
Posted
Any card that's been in my deck for more than a month turns into a magnet. When I first got the booster packs I rearranged my Yugi deck into a Dark/Light theme and when I was taking Celtic Guardian out, I COULDN'T DO IT!
Posted
for some weird reason i've kept an Unhappy Maiden in my deck even though it has absolutely nothing to do with my deck type. i probably keep it in because it helped me before i got a Kaiba Starter deck. :)
Posted
I keep the witty phantom and neo the magic swordsman cardds in my deck. I don't xactly know why for the witty phantom(I guess i just like him for some reason), but I know i keep neo in there because he's saved my butt a million time, and he can save it a million more.
Posted
Not when you face me Spike. Anywhoo, I keep a Kuriboh in my deck and every battle(and I mean every battle) my Kuriboh come out into play, I win. Remember rely on the fuzzball.
Posted
Well when i was making a wind/water deck i was gonna take out the harpie lady because all i had for it was elegant egotist and 3 harpies but for some reason i wanted them in there. They aren't my favorite card anymore but i dont' know....thats is why i am looking for a harpies pet dragon
Posted
I keep Celtic Guardian and Neo the Magic Swordsman. Those two are banned from leaving my deck. Celtic is only out of it right now because my deck got all disorganized cuz my cards got scatter throughout my room, and I just recently refound CG. And I usually have two of each.
Posted
I usually keep my wingweaver in the deck I just feel like I need a backup card if my pumpking/castle of dark illusions plan fails ohh and Xra and Spike Speigal be afraid because I'm gonna track you down at school ine day and put the plan into play muwhahaha
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Yami Melfina
Posted
i always have Blue-Eyes White Dragon in my deck because he's the BEST!!!!!!!!
Posted
I've not had the heart to rid my deck of Celtic Guardian or Giga-Tech Wolf. There are many more level four monsters that are more powerful, or that fit my deck in a better way, but I just like them both. It took me ages to get rid of Silver Fang. I like wolves and swords too much :bluesweat
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
In my fire deck I use Fireball and Midnight Inferno. Although they're crappy my Tyrant Dragon takes out so much LP, I just use them as finishers to end the duel quickly and directly.
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.tokyopop.com/dbdocuments/7/1/3017.gif[/IMG][/center]
[center]:demon: Hane-Hane :demon:[/center]
[center] I don't know why I heavily modified my deck but for some odd reason I kept that card[/center]
[center][IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/emrom/deth.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
It used to be Gravekeeper's Servant for me, but I finally got rid of that. It's was also Neo, but I replaced that with a Goblin Attack Force. Now, there are none. All of the cards in my deck are cards that are good. No 4-stars below 1800 (unless they have an effect), and no 5-stars under 2500, but I may add Beast of Talwar (2450), since it's just cool.
[/color]
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest God of Death
Posted
A crappy card that i have in my deck also works with a combo the card is jam breeding machine but first u have to play a gravity bind and cannon soilder but it is not in my tourny deck jus a fun annoying deck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...