Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We got snow in cleveland tennessee! WOW :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Posted
I live in Florida, so the only time I ever "saw" snow was when it lightly snowed when I was 1. Can't remember that very well... >.> So other than that, it's never snowed here, and I've never seen snow. >.<
Posted
i live in Illinois so it snows a lot in the winter, snow is okay I suspose, I like the packing snow so you can have a snowball fight ^-^;
but right now today I would perfer the warmth I am freezing >.<
Posted
I wish we got a bit more snow here because on christmas it was basically sunny where i was and it ruined the whole atmosphere of that when you think of christmas you think cold and snow and everything although in hotter countries they have warm winters but England is fairly cold so i would have expected more snow to occur.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Our snow rocked. I live near London, and we had the best snowball fights ever. I was completely covered in snow, and then in the evening we all went and threw ourselfs down some hills! It was one of the best times I've had with my mates, because it was a totally different experience.[/color][/size]
Posted
I live in Ohio and its gotten ALOT colder this year than last. Lst Christmas we had a record breaking 70 degrees(F). This year we got tons of snow on Christmas eve and Christmas day. It eventually melted but its been very cold here(11 to 15 degrees Fº). Today it just started pouring snow. Its been going off and on all day.

Heres a picture of my backyard, not the best quality though.
Posted
[color=royalblue]I, like SaiyanPrincessX, also live in Ohio, and can vouche for all the snow we've been getting. I love the snow though. It's so fun, and I'm always hitting my friends with snowballs and running away. My one friend caught me though and threw me in a snowdrift....that wasn't fun. Almost got frostbite. x_x; But it's good other than that. I'm sad that all our snow is starting to get all dirty and trampled, but we're supposed to be getting some more, so I'm happy. ^^[/color]
Posted
We had snow over here in Southern Maryland, USA, and got off of school for it. It wasn't very much, maybe an inch or something, but it covered the ground and the road, and made my weekend a total of 4 days. ^_^ I never exactly went out in it though; I just stayed on the comp and watched some TV.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Ah, we didn't get to miss school over it! I kind of have a dislike for it though, after a man died in my local high street, by slipping over and cracking his head open. It's a really sad story, about such a great weather condition. If it's still snowing where anyone is now, be careful, it's too slippery sometimes. I fell over at the park, and nearly put my foot through a garage door. But instead, I just got hurt.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yes it is very dangerous when it snows especially when the snow turns to ice and gets onto the pavements and roads. I was riding along on my bike on the side of the road and i skidded and then slid over but luckily there wasn't a car nearby otherwise i might not have been here today.
Posted
:Cries at all the snow talk:
I live in Wisconsin and we have go [b]NO[/b] snow. Our average should be at about 20 inches, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we're at .7 inches. I want to move to where there is snow...
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]It never snows in San Francisco from what I've heard... u.u
So far, it's been around 56 degrees all year long, so I really doubt it'll get hotter or colder anytime soon..

*Glares at mist and fog*

I did get to see snow though. ^_^ I went to Lake Tahoe for a ski/snowboarding trip, and made mini-snowmen and put them on top of our car. ^^

...although their heads did fall off...[/color] [/size]
Posted
AHAHAHA!!!! I live in a small hick town up by Lake Ontario Called Sandy Creek, NY and we have like 5 feet of snow! HAHA! The snow banks in parking lots are like 30 feet high! Snow! WEE!

Actually its a pain in the arse. Too much shoveling....:devil:
Posted
Not much snow here in Turkey.My cousin told me that where he lives(Conneticut,USA) they've had about 4 feet of snow since Christmas.And the tempatures where dropping dowm below 0.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...