Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bah! You guys are nuts. Apocolapse was awesome! Powerful, intelligent, pompous, arrogant and insane, what more can you ask? :) I really liked how he was done in the early X-Men TV series (IMHO the new Evolution one is a poor imitation. Wayyy too kiddie). The dubbing was excellent! :D
Posted
I love Gambit, Rogue and Nightcrawler.
Gambit because of the way he acts and his hair, Rogue cause of her hair, determination and well she's just cool!
I like the Nightcrawler from X-Men:Evolution he's funny and super cute ^^
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by APEMAN [/i]
[B]Toad did not spit anything. They made up that crap just for the movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually he learns to shot stuff from his hands later on in the comics which kinda has the same effects.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Actually it was made up in the movie. His Bio in the comics are as follows: [quote] An incredible jumping ability. Toad was essntially Magnetos yes man and whipping boy in the original brotherhood. When he and his "master" were kiddnapped by the alien stranger, Toad was left by Magneto on a distant planet, and the method wby which he returned to Earth is still unknown. Years later having gained to ability to exude a sticky secretion from his hands,as well as a lot of self confidence, toad formed and led the third brotherhood of evil mutants. Currently he lives on Emma Frost's estate after the rejection of his petition to join the hell fire club.[/quote] This useful piece of info i got from a useful X-men site.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
No problem dude. Anyway if anyone is interested which X-men Character they are most like go to this site. I aint sure if this is the Evolution one though [url]http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=xmenselector[/url]
Posted
Hmm....well Gambit has got attitude and style. However Wolverine has brute force and the healing factors is just the cream on the cake. I would go for Wolverine!!!!

Regards
Blade:naughty:
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]...aww come on people...

...I think Quicksilver rocks...^.^...Gambit is cool too, but Quicksilver tops...

...well to each his own...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I've never actually seen the show for a few years. ^^;
From what I remember though, I really liked 'Storm' and 'Jean Grey'.

In the movie, Halle Berry played 'Storm' pretty well, too. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
I dont get this very well, but you emant x-men or over all x-men character?
well, my faovrite x-men charaters are wolverine, gambit and nigthcrawler.
over all i think sabertooth and magneto..... and perhaps silver samurai.
Posted
Iceman was by far the sweetest X-Men character. He was like a cobination between Spiderman's wit, Green Lantern's do it all niss, and a refrigerator.

And has anyone ever read the original X-Men comics. I got that Essential X men book with the 1st 30 or so issues, and they are so cheese. Iceman will be like "chill out" and freeze some dudes arm, but he will just yell, "ha, my giant mussles will crush your snow" and break the ice, than cyclops comes out of no where, fries everyone, and everyone is happy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]One of my favorite X-Persons was Jean Grey. There was something I liked about being able to move stuff with your mind, and she was even better as Phoenix.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's almost exactly why she's my favorite X! (I'm shortening X-Men to X for some strange reason) My other favorite is Storm! *looks at Juu's post* Whoa, her favorites are the same as mine! Girls rule!
Posted
[color=darkblue]i used to be half in love w/ wolverine. he's just so dark & mysterious & sexy.. & i relate to him b/c he's been through some serious **** (more so than your average mutant, no?). i really liked his comic during the period where he was in japan (before he was an x-man, i think). he also has some really sweet quotes.

"better to die than to lose what i have lost" has got to be my favorite.

i was so obsessed w/ him, i'd draw him, write poems about him, & have dreams about him. geez, what is it w/ me & men who are drawn characters?

i also love rogue b/c she's a flirtatious, sexy, southern redhead w/ kickass powers.

i love the powers of storm (weather control) & jean grey (telekinesis & telepathy), though i'm not too fond of the characters.

jubilee is by far the worst.


btw, i took that test & here are my results:

#1 Wolverine (weird)
#2 Magneto
#3 Psylocke
#4 Beast
#5 Professer X
#6 Apocalypse
#7 Sabretooth
#8 Storm
#9 Mystique
#10 Rogue
#11 Cyclops
#12 Jean-Grey
[/color]
Posted
[color=red]It's all about Wolverine, but only with the adamantium (bone claws? ugh...). C'mon, he's short, he's scrappy, he's hairy, and somehow he [b]always[/b] gets the girl! Not to mention he was played by Hugh Jackman in the movie, who is a phenomanal actor...

Everyone go see X2 this summer!

--Chris[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyke [/i]
[B][font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Guess. :D[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

^_^ Cyclops.

My favorite X-Man is Wolverine. He is barbaric and has claws, that makes for lots of interesting battles. He sucks while he has his bone claws though.
Posted
Hmm my favourite would have to be Wolverine simply for his bad attitude. When I used to watch the series I thought that was cool although Gambit always played the part of a cool and calm guy. I haven't really seen any of these new episodes, well not enough to distinctively remember someone. The characters sounds good though, but usually I prefer the original show to the new ones to be honest.

I don't really like Wolverines claws, they are wicked, but probably not the most effective of the weapons (mutant powers) it's just the anger inside of him I admire! :)

Didn't think much of the first X-Men movie, but I will sure see the second one for good old times. :demon: Oh and I want Beast's brain power ^_^;;
Posted
[COLOR=blue] I may be late but can still a that I love Mystique. Although she's basically weak she can morph and infiltrate places, that makes her the perfect spy!!!! That's my opinion!!![/COLOR]

Oh okay, I'll say something else. I love Rogue too She's just cool, and sassy. Not only that But wolverine is tight too!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...