Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Naruto


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh my god. I just finished watching the first episode of this anime and it is one of the [b]best[/b] anime I have ever seen. *sigh* I don't post much here, but that is because I only post about stuff I am really exited about. It's about a boy named Naruto who goes to a school for ninjas. The fighting is looks awesome, and the animation is some of the best I have seen so far. It's hilarious too, it has the same type of stupid antics of the original Dragonball. I think it is in Shonen Jump now, if so I'll have to get a subscription. Man, I can't stress how much I think [b]any[/b] person ever should check this anime out. Here are some pictures floating around the web I though I should show you.

[img]http://www.pierrot.co.jp/naruto/img/naruto.jpg[/img]
[size=1]The blond one is Naruto.

And here are some manga scans.[/size]

[img]http://www.banzai-online.de/naruto/images/003-naruto.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.banzai-online.de/naruto/images/013-naruto.jpg[/img]

[size=1]And this is my favorite of them all.[/size]

[img]http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/naruto1.jpg[/img]
Posted
I knew I remembered these character designs from somewhere; we had a Naruto discussion before. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the dout because the last date in that thread was over a month and a half ago, and because there were only two posts. However, if that thread is to be revived, this one will be closed, understood?
Posted
I LOVE naruto! I've only seen a tad of the anime, and read only the amount of the manga in shonen jump so far, but with my shonen jumpsubscription..

Anyway, I go to many a naruto fan site, and I just love the art and the story... Can't beat that..b
Posted
Naruto's a pretty good series. :) I havn't gotten far enough to get to any really deep story eps (if any) but it's definately got some nice comedy.
Posted
Naruto is good so far. I've only read the first volume of the manga in shonen jump and seen the first and second episode of the anime, but I like it. The action's really good and the humor is a nice touch.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I just finished the third episode an hour ago and I am still in love with it. ^ ^ The humor only gets better, and the action is still great. I love how Sasuke and Naruto hate each other, I can't wait untill it elevates even further. But it seems to me they become friends, because in the opening you see them fighting together.

I [i]need[/i] to find a box set of Naruto. :bluesweat
Posted
I've not seen the series... But I've been keeping up on the videogame for GC, because it looks really promising. It's actually the only thing so far that has made me interested in the anime, and I plan on seeing it soon. Glad to hear it's this good, I hope the game is as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...