OtakuBoards

Dragonstar

[color=royalblue]You don't have to have you avatars hosted for them to come up here. If you have Microsoft Photo Editor, you can make your own. Simply find a pic off the Internet you like, crop the picture around the part you want to be your avatar to 80x80 pixels (or smaller), and save it to a disk. Then, on the "Change Avatar" screen, scroll down to the Upload section, click Browse, 3 1/2 Floppy (or A:\ Drive) and look for the file name of your avatar. Click Open, then hit Submit Modifications. It'll be uploaded. That's how I have my current avatar. ;)[/color]

[color=royal blue]Out of curiosity, what happened to all the member made ones? I remember the big announcement about them...I remember making at least 60+ for it and sending them to James--
--and that's it?
No offense, Jamesy, but where are they? (Heh, never mind the fact that I can pull the ones I want on with my own Avatar options, but [i]still--[/i])

*is getting whiney, is dragged off to the insane sanctuary*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FlasherMXer [/i]
[B]<--------- This is My Av[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]No sh*t.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ginny[/i]

[b]Out of curiosity, what happened to all the member made ones?[/b][/quote]

[color=crimson][url=http://www.geocities.com/sia1912/avatars.html]Duh[/url]. Doesnt anyone go to Otaku Pike anymore?[/color]

[QUOTE][B][color=crimson][url=http://www.geocities.com/sia1912/avatars.html]Duh[/url]. Doesnt anyone go to Otaku Pike anymore?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royal blue]*coughs in an amused way* Silly. Those avies have been with us for [i]forever and a day.[/i] I'm talking about some recent ones.

Below are just a few of some of the ones I've made. Nothing major, just chara ones.[/color]

[color=#507AAC]Ginny, as I've mentioned in prior announcements, all of the avatars are not yet online. Adding and naming every avatar one by one is a fiddly process at best.

And considering the University applications I'm going through in addition to numerous other work deadlines...my time for putting up avatars is finite to put it lightly. But don't worry, it's still on my mind. I will do it when I physically have the time.[/color]

[color=royal blue]*grins* Love that last line, James.

Awww, no, [i]really[/i]. You know we love you. Just don't kill yourself doing all this stuff. I tried it once. Eh. Many times. Ended up either letting others down or going crazy.

And thus is the story of how Ginny became who she is today. :D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]*grins* Love that last line, James.

Awww, no, [i]really[/i]. You know we love you. Just don't kill yourself doing all this stuff. I tried it once. Eh. Many times. Ended up either letting others down or going crazy.

And thus is the story of how Ginny became who she is today. :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#507AAC]Heheh, yep, you know how it is.

I'm amazed that I have lasted this long. :drunk: :worried: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]*coughs in an amused way*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You will die for damageing my ego in such a public place. *she dies* Thank you, Astriks. ^.~
--

Those are good Ava's gin. You definately have the talent to make cool Ava's o.o;;

Poor James.. Poor little James. =/ Lol.[/color]