Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Well I can't find a thread like this, but I'm sorry if one has already be made in Sony forum!

Basically someone asks a question and then whoever answers it correctly asks the next question about the playstation consoles or its games. If there is a challenging question everyone is stuck on then just move on to another question while still guessing. :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]I'll start us off with a nice and easy question, well especially to all you Metal Gear Solid fans - What did Solid Snake call himself (Secret Identity so it wouldn't blow his cover) in the beginning of MGS2 when you first meet him as Raiden?[/COLOR]

[center][b]Have fun ... :demon:[/b][/center]
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*cough*

[spoiler]Plisken[/spoiler]

Well what happens to Lui Kang at the begging of Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance?

:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B]*cough*

[spoiler]Plisken[/spoiler]

Well what happens to Lui Kang at the begging of Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance?

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][spoiler]Shang Tsung and Quan Chi kill him! Yes![/spoiler]

What happens to Jehuty at the end of [i]Zone of the Enders[/i]?[/color][/font]
Posted
Correct *claps*

Well Meng Huo's first weapon is called Nanman Gauntlet if that's what you wanted? It's a type of claw weapon.

Question: What's the last boss on Resident Evil?
Posted
Ahh I don't think anyone knows the answer, so if you don't mind I will post another question (I will come back to this question later or someone else can answer it). :)

[b]Question:[/b]Who are the two characters you can play as on The Getaway? :demon:
Posted
ahhh ... erm *thinks* Oh yeah it's Love Fist, how could I forget their annoying, but funny accents! :)

Question: How many characters can you get in total on Super Smash Bros Melee? (as this is a console quiz)
Posted
Yeah your right.

I think his name is Dante, but I don't know whether he has any other names so I will leave it like this.

Question (forget about it if I'm wrong): In Devil May Cry 2, who is the other main character you get to control?

Edit: corrects self there are actually only 24 characters on SSB:M. *slaps meself for being a dumbhead* It's too late now sorry about that! :worried:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue][quote]Console Quiz! (not just PS2 questions)[/quote] Hmm...O.k But...[quote]all based around the PS2 and its games[/quote] Ah, you see...[quote](as this is a console quiz)[/quote] Eek, brain is too small. Quiz has weird rules...Oh, and it's 24 including hidden characters.[/color][/size]
Posted
I looked and it said there is a heroine with Dante but they haven't actually said the name yet whether it tells you anywhere else but maybe you could ask different question unless anyone else knows if this heroine has a name?
Posted
Well the Japanese are eager to play as Trish (the heroine from the original game), but I'm afraid they won't be able to. :( Well keep trying you will find out soon! :) Trish should be in the game though.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm ok. I think that you get to play is Peach, Yoshi, Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi, Plum and Donkey Kong. Tell me if I'm right.

Ok a question, perhaps this will be of a question. In Tekken 4, what occurs in the ending cut scene when you finish the game with Christy?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
For Zidane's question.

[spoiler]Eddy appears in the audience, and she hugs him.[/spoiler]

How many characters are there in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...