Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay i know that there are several game out on Yu-Gi-Oh and two more are on the way. Well what i want to know is what are your opinions on the GBA game, the GBC game, and The PS1 game. Oh and if you have any information on the game coming out for PS2 please feel free to share it please. I'm trying to debate wether i should get the one for PS1 or the one that's coming out for PS2. I'm guessing i'm getting the one for GBA for Christmas.
Posted
[size=1]EDS is a great game.
It has several cards that havn't been released yet, so it prepares you for upcoming sets.
The duel format and images look nice. Not as good as Duel Monsters 7 (EDS was DM5) because you can't actually se the picture on the card when you play it.
Overall its a great duel simulation game.

Note: You'll have to use the Japanese PSV passwords to import your PSV cards.[/size]
Posted
I own Forbidden Memories for PS1. It's a really good game w/ great graphics. (although the music is really annoying *cringes*) It has new features when dueling like choosing a planet to protect your creature...............
Posted
I know that Falsebound Kingdom is coming out but regrettably i don't have a GCN. And really the only reason i would get that system would be because of the resident evil games and the Yu-Gi-Oh games. So really i'm debating between Forbidden Memories, Eternal Duelist Soul, and Duelist of Roses for PS2.
Posted
Personally, I would choose Duelist the Roses, just for the fact that it's for PS2 and suppposedly has awesome graphics. However, I don't own a PS2 *sobs* Then choose Forbidden Memories.......Usually Gameboy games aren't that much a a thrill to play.
Posted
Speaking of lack of up-to-date games consoles, are there any YGO games for the PS One? It's just that living in Northern Ireland rather restricts my anime access, so I was wondering if there were any in America. Or PC, if possible.
Posted
My friend has the GBA game, and I have played it. Although it lacks good graphics, it owns good gameplay. So I think the others that are coming out are going to be pretty good.
Posted
The only YGO game I have is Forbidden Memories. It does have good graphics, but I don't really like the duels. They almost completely changed the rules. There are no tributes, instead of using Polymerization you can fuse whenever you want, monsters don't have any effects, there are only normal and ritual magic and normal traps, and you can't even bring cards back from the Graveyard. (I hate that the most)
Posted
[size=1]Ok, I play alot of games so here is my breakdown.
Gameboy - Dark Duel Stories: The first of the Yu-Gi-Oh games that I have played, it's really easy to master and can get repetetive alot. It actually follows most of the rules. :D One of my favortie games for the system.

Playstation - Forbidden Memories: I didn't get alot of time with this game so I am not really sure about it. Sure, the graphics are good for the PSX, but gameplay is lacking. You have lots of opponents, but my beef is that the game doesn't follow the rules. You don't have to use sacrifices, and that is annoying. Although I played it at a friends so he may have some code on it.

Gameboy Advanced - Eternal Duelist Soul: The only thing I am going to say about this is, it's better than the other two. :p[/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Okay i didn't know where i should post this so i made this into its own thread. You all know of the Yu-Gi-Oh PS1 game right? Well i bought a limited edition one and in it came the three following cards: Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, MetalMorph, and Harpy's Pet Dragon. I was just gonna share this infor with you all. And i got these cards from the LIMITED EDITON GAME. It has a holo foil front and back box.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Just merged this into the Yu-Gi-Oh video games thread. It was only down the page. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]

I'm taking a wild guess here and saying that there isn't going to be any games for the Xbox. I really need to save up and buy a Playstation 2 or Gamecube...[/size][/color]
Posted
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but can someone help me.....i have all of the god cards in eternal duelists soul but there is no way for me to use them.......i've tried alot of stuff and it doesn't work......can someone help me?

PS: plz forgive me if this isn't the right thread
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Don't worry, this thread's fine :) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
This is the right thread for you to post in. I got the Winged Dragon Ra and i can't use him either. I don't know what significance it portrays but if you want of find out go to [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] then click on the Game Boy Advance icon then click on Y and you should see Yu-Gi-Oh the eternal duelist soul. Click on the FAQS then and then you will be taken to some selections. I need to check into that as well.
Posted
I have DDS, and that's it..

I havent heard much about duelist of the roses or dungeon dice monstyers, anyone have a good site or something where I could find out more?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson [/i]
[B]I'm not sure if this is the right thread but can someone help me.....i have all of the god cards in eternal duelists soul but there is no way for me to use them.......i've tried alot of stuff and it doesn't work......can someone help me? [/QUOTE]

From what I can tell the God cards don't do anything. Just cards added in to take up space. When you look at them in "Deck Edit" it says that they are not able to be played. But what would I know.
Posted
Everyone knows about YGO: Dungeon Dice Monsters (GBA) and Duelist of the Roses (PS2) that are coming out on Feb 18, but did you know another one is coming out on March 18? It's called YGO: Stairway to the Destined (GBA). Does anyone have any info on this game? I'm very curious.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by blackgatomon [/i]
[B]Everyone knows about YGO: Dungeon Dice Monsters (GBA) and Duelist of the Roses (PS2) that are coming out on Feb 18, but did you know another one is coming out on March 18? It's called YGO: Stairway to the Destined (GBA). Does anyone have any info on this game? I'm very curious. [/B][/QUOTE]

According to GAmestop, this game comes out on 5/13/03.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by clowmet [/i]
[B]According to GAmestop, this game comes out on 5/13/03. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, the magazine I read had it issued for 3/18/03... And their normally right about this sort of stuff. But they could be wrong. Either way, does anyone know what it's about?
Posted
The is a card call 'Unite We Satnd', that it says in the instruction booklete is limited. Does anyone have this card? I've been trying to findit. I've beaten the rest of the game, and have all of the cards except that one. What's funny is that even though there is only suppose to be one of each god card, I have 10 Slifers and 6 Ras, but only 1 Obelisk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...