Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]Uh, yeah...this is my first banner...so be kind...

:bluesweat

...yeah...also...

...How do you put the banner in the sigs? Everytime I try it just shows up as a X...err, I sound stupid...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=345322 [/img[size=4]*[/size]]

Paste that into your siggy, except the * of course...

Good job on the banner, too ^_^ [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royal blue]That's odd--the banner doesn't show up in the first post of this thread. But doesn't the OB run on a database, and therefore...*looks puzzled*

Anyways, I like this one--especially how one half of the face is in your avie, and the other half in the banner. Nice![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]That's odd--the banner doesn't show up in the first post of this thread. But doesn't the OB run on a database, and therefore...*looks puzzled*

Anyways, I like this one--especially how one half of the face is in your avie, and the other half in the banner. Nice![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you have nothing in your signature, the little box that says "Show Signature" won't be checked. So in that post it wouldn't show her signature. ^_^

Eh, the banner is nice but I think it could use a little more flare. Something that shows it's out there.
Posted
[color=darkred]Very coo, matches your avatar well. It is abit plain, but that suits well. I don't know why, but it does :p. I look forward to seeing more from you...[/color]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
It's nice, i do like how you put half of the face on the avi. and the other on the banner,..now you should like *racks brain* put them together, then do one with the upper face in the avi. and the lower half in the banner or somethnig. That would be coll. I like it.
Posted
[color=red] That's your first banner? Wow. You have a lot going for you.

The fuzzy red on the left face is great; it really sets the entire tone of the rest of the banner for me. Also the fuzz on the text is nice, too, further accentuating the overall tone of the entire banner. The red works well; it seems to just make the entire thing come together. The black in some areas works well with the red. Very good use of color. They work off of one another well.

I love the red, simple border. That's what really made this thing work even more for me. Very good for a first attempt. 7.6/10.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...