Shy Posted January 29, 2003 Posted January 29, 2003 [size=1]Babygirl, you [i]do[/i] look like Michelle Branch. I thought that was a picture of her while I was scrolling down the page. Me? Oh, I don't look like anyone famous. -Shy[/size]
Tommy Vercetti Posted January 29, 2003 Author Posted January 29, 2003 Wow babygirl you a vvvvery pretty :) I can't really think if i look like anyone else famous at the moment.
Charles Posted January 29, 2003 Posted January 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]Hmm... Can I mention a few other people? ^^ [b]Ken:[/b] The rock. o.o' [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think so, lol. :therock: Perhaps they share a few commonalties in mannerisms and stuff, but there's not much of a solid resemblance. I see some similarities between he and the late, great John Candy, though.
PiroMunkie Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Eh, I do not really get much of the "Wow! You look a lot like *insert name here*!". Though, once or twice in my life I have been told I resemble the guy who plays Sean Hunter on [i]Boy Meets World[/i], and also Leonardo DiCaprio. Of course, then I have also been compared to Davey Havok at times (pfft, like I am [i][b]that[/b][/i] sexy... >.>) I am sure most of you know of DiCaprio, but me just show you a picture of [URL=http://www.altpress.com/sections/covers/12-06-2000/2002/1641mar02.jpg]Davey Havok[/URL](third from left) to show you how different the two are. *shrugs* My hair was different than that when I was being compared to Davey, but I it is a bit hard to find a good, still picture of him, lol. I think I look more like Davey than I do Leo or that other guy(thank goodness). Except my hair is not [i]quite[/i] that long. it is not black either... and I am just [i]not [b]that[/b][/i] sexy, lol.[/color][/size]
Sara Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]:eek: You look like Juila Roberts! ::hugs Cera tightly:: You're beautiful![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]That's about it for me. ;) And Jenna: You are pretty-ful-er than her. ^_^[/size]
Kinetic Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [color=darkblue] I have been told a bunch of times that I look like Keanu Reeves, but I still fail to see the resemblance. And now, I got the trench coat for Christmas so the ridicule will never end at PE :p Anyway, I do see a lot of resemblances in most of these pictures you are all posting but BabyGirl's picture takes the cake. You look just like her, but better :) [/color]
Sephiroth Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 Someone from OB once said I look like Vin Diesel, I was like O_o???
Lyka Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 sadly my friend Bree said that i looked like Hermione from harry potter, that was weird, weirder still when everyone started agreeing with her....im 15 not 12!
James Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [color=#507AAC]At least three people have told me that I look like Elijah Wood... :help: [/color]
Mitch Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC]At least [strike]three[/strike] four people have told me that I look like Elijah Wood... :help: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] I agree. Make it four...oh, you already have. Good Jeh-Rah. [/color]
Dan L Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 When I was 15 or so apparently I looked like either Robin Williams or Harrison Ford (depending who you asked) but I don't think so.. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] I agree. Make it four...oh, you already have. Good Jeh-Rah. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *goes with the flow just for fun* Make that five Disclaimer: This man (Deus Ex Machina) has no idea what he's talking about. He has never seen a picture of James and therefore any comment may be disregarded as you may wish to do so.
Mitch Posted January 30, 2003 Posted January 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B]When I was 15 or so apparently I looked like either Robin Williams or Harrison Ford (depending who you asked) but I don't think so.. *goes with the flow just for fun* Make that five Disclaimer: This man (Deus Ex Machina) has no idea what he's talking about. He has never seen a picture of James and therefore any comment may be disregarded as you may wish to do so. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] Done. And I said, as I said, you look like [strike]Milton[/strike] Elton John sort of, heh.[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#507AAC]At least [strike]three[/strike] [strike]four[/strike] five people have told me that I look like Elijah Wood... :help: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [spoiler][strike]___=______=______=__[/strike][/spoiler][color=white] [I think I might even start a petition for this...][/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 [color=darkblue]i don't look like anyone. this is a blessing is disguise. my husband gets mistaken for leo dicaprio constantly. the resemblance is uncanny. once, we actually got cussed out in burger king by these young girls b/c they thought he was lying about who he was so he wouldn't have to give them an autograph! & you could tell they wanted to murder me just for being with him. [/color]
Spikey Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 Somebody at an anime store said I looked like the manga artist, Osamu Tezuka. But I don't have the Japanese skin, plus I'm not 60 years old, and he's dead. So, I don't think I look like him though. To bad, he's my favorite manga/anime artist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now