Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If You Died..........................


Recommended Posts

Posted
If I died...
I would want to be a Kitsune, like Youko Kurama! Those things kick butt! I'm telling you, that would rock!(This coming from a surfer chick that's freezing her butt off in Tennessee and wants to go home to Florida where she BELONGS)
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b][color=teal][size=1]If I died, no one would care. I don't know what I would like to come back as. For some reason, a badger is stuck in my mind. Meh. But see, I'm planning on going to heaven, not a hole in the ground or a cave or wherever badgers live.


--Mike
"char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...