Vash's Angel Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 If I died... I would want to be a Kitsune, like Youko Kurama! Those things kick butt! I'm telling you, that would rock!(This coming from a surfer chick that's freezing her butt off in Tennessee and wants to go home to Florida where she BELONGS)
silentdeath Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 if i died i would wan't to become data and fly around the internet without a care in the world.
Char! Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [b][color=teal][size=1]If I died, no one would care. I don't know what I would like to come back as. For some reason, a badger is stuck in my mind. Meh. But see, I'm planning on going to heaven, not a hole in the ground or a cave or wherever badgers live. --Mike "char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]
Genkai Posted February 12, 2003 Posted February 12, 2003 I would be.... A sloth.. Just relaxing, not doing anything all day, no worries.... Mm.. That'd be grrrrrrrrreat!
GotenksSSJ343 Posted February 12, 2003 Posted February 12, 2003 If I would die I would want to be a triceratops because I would want to know how dinosaurs supposedly lived millions of years ago.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now