Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Like MegamanZero Write Here


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
Who likes MegamanZero.Just wondering.Let me know how you feel about it.Thanx
Posted
I like it... But not as much as the Megaman games before it. It looks great and plays great overall, but the whole leveling up idea behind the weapsons is a pain in the ***. It sounds like a good idea, but I found it more annoying than anything. I would run around killing stuff for god knows how long so I could actually defeat the next boss...

I found the game overly difficult because of this. I just want to run out there and kill the guys, not worry about whether my Z-Saber (or whatever it's called) is a level too low to be of much use... That and the limited continues really pissed me off.

I'm looking forward to Megaman and Bass far more.
Posted
I agree with you Semjaza, the whole leveling up idea was crazy but the limited continues was even more annoying! GACK! I hated that. Its just so annoying. *Continues to vent about those two things until he comes to senses.* Uhhh...yeah..But overall the game was really good. Although i haven't beaten it yet >_< i still like the graphics and basically what Semjaza covered.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Good point.I dont really care about the leveling up part.
Guest visser 3
Posted
It wasnt that short was it.I didnt think so.Also what are sprites do you mean cyber elves
Posted
No, he means what Zero looks like. Go look in a dictionary. As well as being a fairy it means a 2D image used in a game. You could also try looking in Sprite Central. XD

Semjaza Azazel, I hear Rockman and Forte for the GBA's gonna be exactly like the SNES version, so theres nothing to really get excited about.

As for RMZ, I enjoy playing it. But the leveling up is, like everyone else said, pretty annoying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B]His armor doesn't look bad either.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

...

Hey look! He likes armoured panties! Point at him!

*Point point point*

Hah hah! You like armoured panties! :laugh:

But seriously, if he didn't have those things, I wouldn't be ashamed to say he looks pretty cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...