Guest visser 3 Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 Hey everybody Lets get it on. This is after bass has been destroyed,But he comes back Stronger and more deadly.All of the People must unite to beat him. Characters:Protoman, Megaman, Heatman, Roll, Gutsman, Gateman, Shadowman. Hope this is sucessful.Its my first one.
boothten Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 You have to basically put up a storyline to go along from(like my recruitment, if you noticed the story) You should probably put up what stats you need to like this: Navi: Person: Age: Style: Chip List: Bio: Okies? BTW, I'll be ... Megaman!!! ^_^
Guest visser 3 Posted February 3, 2003 Posted February 3, 2003 Thank you. Navi: Protoman Person:? Age: 14 Style: Fireguts Chip list: Protoman V3, Customsword, Varsword, and Firesword. Bio: The best Navi ever.Yes better than Megaman.
Boo Posted February 3, 2003 Posted February 3, 2003 The 'person' (lol) of Protoman is Chaud ;) ANd BTW... The storyline is a lil short, but like I said. Ill join :p Could I make my own char up? (that would be Prototype-phoenix.exe ((P-Phoenix))) else ill be heatman I guesse.... Navi: Phoenix.exe (yay!) Person: Aerow Age: 23 (hes pretty old :)) Style: ehm.... i dun no >_> just his normal style i guesse. Chip List: Skullman V3. Buster sword. Aguasword. Protoman V3. Gaia3 hehehehe Bio: Like allways: Ull see l8er in story. [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/P.phoenix.png[/IMG] Guest visser 3 Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 You can be Phoenix.I guess.We still need more people. boothten Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 As I said before, I'll be Megaman! Navi: Megaman :P Person: Lan Hikari Age: 14 Style: ElecGuts and HeatGuts Chip List: (is there a max of how much you need?)Protoman V3, Gateman V3, Toadman V3, ElecSwrd, FireSwrd, Roll V3, Skullman V3, CstmSword, VarSword. I'll list some more if we can have more. Bio: As D_A said, you'l all find out in the game.:p Guest visser 3 Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 I say thats enough.Sick logo. boothten Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 When you gonna' start this up? I'll start this up for you ... if you want. Unless you wantd to put up a kind of twist to it. Guest visser 3 Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 When I get enough people on it. BlueGender Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [Color=blue][Size=1]Navi: Shadowman.exe Person:Chris Kennedy Age: 17 Style: Defensive Chip List: HiCannon, Spreader, Sword, SoniWave, FireTowr, Recov50 Bio: Chris is a very well known fighter of viruses he has quite a large fan base but is a really quiet person which is probabally why very littl is known about his life except the fact that he is American. [/Color][/Size] Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account Sign in Already have an account? Sign in here. Sign In Now Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/12061-megaman-battle-networkreturn-of-bass/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Guest visser 3 Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 You can be Phoenix.I guess.We still need more people.
boothten Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 As I said before, I'll be Megaman! Navi: Megaman :P Person: Lan Hikari Age: 14 Style: ElecGuts and HeatGuts Chip List: (is there a max of how much you need?)Protoman V3, Gateman V3, Toadman V3, ElecSwrd, FireSwrd, Roll V3, Skullman V3, CstmSword, VarSword. I'll list some more if we can have more. Bio: As D_A said, you'l all find out in the game.:p
boothten Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 When you gonna' start this up? I'll start this up for you ... if you want. Unless you wantd to put up a kind of twist to it.
BlueGender Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [Color=blue][Size=1]Navi: Shadowman.exe Person:Chris Kennedy Age: 17 Style: Defensive Chip List: HiCannon, Spreader, Sword, SoniWave, FireTowr, Recov50 Bio: Chris is a very well known fighter of viruses he has quite a large fan base but is a really quiet person which is probabally why very littl is known about his life except the fact that he is American. [/Color][/Size]
Recommended Posts