Manic Webb Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson];) [b]Otaku Entertainment Member of the Year:[/b] Semjaza Azazel: 6.5 Wrist Cutter: 5 Endymion: 5 (tie) [/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow :eek: I didn't think I'd win anything. :) I want to dedicate this award to my CD collection, my TV couch, and my television. And congrats to all the other winners.
Genkai Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 hehe, I didn't win anything! Anyway, how do people get a half vote? Does each vote count as a half or sdomething?
Juu Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Honorable mention votes counted as a half-vote. ^_^ Regular votes counted as... regular votes. ^^[/color] [/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 :) Well despite the fact, I've left. I do owe a great amount of thanks to the people that voted for me in this contest seriously wasn't expecting to win this since I mainly just stay towards the anime sections and probably post less then most members do. Umm if I recall it was 28.5 votes to 7.5 so go me I guess... :D Well thanks again I really appreciate the votes, glad to know some people still respect my fandomness if you can call it that for anime as I have a high respect for the genre for the most part except hentai *shudders*. Till we meet again, Thanks. Sincerely, Kevin
Talon Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 [color=teal]*looks at the winners' names, sighs, smiles for every one who got an award, and sits down to plan out my next poem* Congrats, everybody. Thanks to all who voted for me rather needlessly. I was honored to be remembered at all by some of the people here, but I guess it was just sheer numbers against me. Congratulations, winners, and better luck next year for those of you (us) who didn't make a lasting enough mark to get an award.[/color]
Nats Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 4 people who got nominated but didnt win dont be 2 upset dont worry theres always next time.I didnt even get nominated but i xpected seeming nobody here noes me
treton_noir Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [QUOTE]4 people who got nominated but didnt win dont be 2 upset dont worry theres always next time.[/QUOTE] thanks. that makes me feel [I]so[/I] much better about myself. :worried: seriously...i appreciate the nominations, though.
Bing Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It was very close between me and Cajones. I am very happy that I've won the awards, and I'd like to thank Tommy Vercetti and Big Cajones for being my main companions in Recovering the Microsoft Forum, The X Box / Bing relationship lives on! Cheers Everyone![/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 hey im happy at least i got nominated........most likely to become staff? I think thats a hint im here too often.
Axel--Ignition Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Yays! I made the second-silliest thread! Thank you Gavin for coming up with the idea!
Domon Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]:eek: Cool! I actually got second place! I'm amazed i made it to that. Anyways, congrats to all the nominees and to the people who also won the annual Otaku Awards. *Glares at Altron* Next year, you just wait till next year Altron. *Walks off stage laughing like a crazy man.*[/COLOR]
Mitch Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [color=red]Uh, erm, uh... [b]Poet Laurete:[/b] Mitch, [i]X[/i] Votes. [b]Honorable Mention:[/b] Y, [i]Z[/i] Votes. It's fine Shy, I already know I won. But I have to give myself some credit, I guess. Hmmm...:whoops:[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [COLOR=green]hmm . . . someone seems a little self rightous, don't you think?[/COLOR]
Mitch Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i] [B][COLOR=green]hmm . . . someone seems a little self rightous, don't you think?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] Possibly. But someone else seems somewhat...rude? It's not my fault that Shy's busy, so, don't kill me, I'm giving myself what I deserve. And if I'm self-righteous and self-giving, whatever. It is what I deserve, truthfully. Sorry for being true to myself, eh?[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 But....why do you deserve it? Because you say you deserve it? What if he had gone back and recounted it and found out that you didn't win? ] Sorry! forgot to finish the post! >_<
Mitch Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i] [B]But....why do you deserve it? Because you say you deserve it? What if he had gone back and recounted [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] Well, I'm pretty certain I won. But yeah, there's other good poets here on OB as well. So I can't tell you if I'm the best here, you have to choose yourself. I'm just pretty certain that I won.[/color]
Dan L Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 methinks it's really not worth arguing over.. but just to keep the skeptics happy, I did a kind of unofficial count.. as I said, it's unofficial.. but heh.. even if it's slightly unaccurate the end result will end up the same.. cos as you can see Mitch won by quite a bit.. Mitch: 20 Heaven's Cloud: 4 Raiha: 4 there ;p
Ravenstorture Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Sumimasen, doomo arigatoo gozaimasu. Ureshikute tamarimasen!!!
Shy Posted March 6, 2003 Author Posted March 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i] [B]Sumimasen, doomo arigatoo gozaimasu. Ureshikute tamarimasen!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]That made absolutely no sense. But it looks like you are writing in Japanese using english lettering, which is always very confusing. I'm going to close this thread now, since there is no reason to leave it open. See you next year everyone... [color=white]maybe[/color] -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts