OtakuBoards

Otaku Awards - Final Results

Shy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson];)
[b]Otaku Entertainment Member of the Year:[/b]
Semjaza Azazel: 6.5
Wrist Cutter: 5
Endymion: 5 (tie)
[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow :eek:
I didn't think I'd win anything. :)
I want to dedicate this award to my CD collection, my TV couch, and my television.

And congrats to all the other winners.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:) Well despite the fact, I've left. I do owe a great amount of thanks to the people that voted for me in this contest seriously wasn't expecting to win this since I mainly just stay towards the anime sections and probably post less then most members do. Umm if I recall it was 28.5 votes to 7.5 so go me I guess... :D

Well thanks again I really appreciate the votes, glad to know some people still respect my fandomness if you can call it that for anime as I have a high respect for the genre for the most part except hentai *shudders*.

Till we meet again, Thanks.

Sincerely,
Kevin

[color=teal]*looks at the winners' names, sighs, smiles for every one who got an award, and sits down to plan out my next poem* Congrats, everybody. Thanks to all who voted for me rather needlessly. I was honored to be remembered at all by some of the people here, but I guess it was just sheer numbers against me. Congratulations, winners, and better luck next year for those of you (us) who didn't make a lasting enough mark to get an award.[/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It was very close between me and Cajones. I am very happy that I've won the awards, and I'd like to thank Tommy Vercetti and Big Cajones for being my main companions in Recovering the Microsoft Forum, The X Box / Bing relationship lives on! Cheers Everyone![/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue]:eek: Cool! I actually got second place! I'm amazed i made it to that. Anyways, congrats to all the nominees and to the people who also won the annual Otaku Awards. *Glares at Altron* Next year, you just wait till next year Altron. *Walks off stage laughing like a crazy man.*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]hmm . . . someone seems a little self rightous, don't you think?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Possibly. But someone else seems somewhat...rude?

It's not my fault that Shy's busy, so, don't kill me, I'm giving myself what I deserve. And if I'm self-righteous and self-giving, whatever. It is what I deserve, truthfully. Sorry for being true to myself, eh?[/color]

Guest Anakin Solo
But....why do you deserve it? Because you say you deserve it? What if he had gone back and recounted it and found out that you didn't win?
]

Sorry! forgot to finish the post! >_<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitth'raw'nuruodo [/i]
[B]But....why do you deserve it? Because you say you deserve it? What if he had gone back and recounted [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Well, I'm pretty certain I won. But yeah, there's other good poets here on OB as well. So I can't tell you if I'm the best here, you have to choose yourself. I'm just pretty certain that I won.[/color]

methinks it's really not worth arguing over..

but just to keep the skeptics happy, I did a kind of unofficial count.. as I said, it's unofficial.. but heh.. even if it's slightly unaccurate the end result will end up the same.. cos as you can see Mitch won by quite a bit..

Mitch: 20
Heaven's Cloud: 4
Raiha: 4

there ;p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B]Sumimasen, doomo arigatoo gozaimasu. Ureshikute tamarimasen!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]That made absolutely no sense. But it looks like you are writing in Japanese using english lettering, which is always very confusing.

I'm going to close this thread now, since there is no reason to leave it open. See you next year everyone... [color=white]maybe[/color]

-Shy[/size]