Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There are quizzes popping up all over in these forums! Might as well be another one...

Basically, a person asks a Yugioh related question, whether it has to do with the cards, the show, or whatever. Whoever answers correctly gets to ask another question!

Here's the first question: (this is an easy one, oh well)

How many attack points does the Dark Magician have?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=deeppink]Yaaaay! This is my 500th post!!! :):D[/color]
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
2500

ok here is my question, how do you decide what god of ra's attack and defence will be?
Posted
[color=royalblue]Oo Whoa...I so read that question wrong...

Kaiba's Ultimate Dragon got knocked down to 900 points when he was dueling against Yugi. (Or Yami, depending on how you look at it.)[/color]
Posted
sorry solo but your wrong, that is osiris that you described there, ra's attack is determined by the attack power of the monsters sacrificed for him, you must sac 3 monsters for ra so if you say sac 3 bewd then ra's attack is 9000 get it?
Posted
Wah! -__- I am shamed. Yes, you're right ryo. Blah. I should have known that, especially since I wrote about it about a month ago...

Ah well.

I think the character whose favourite card isn't in the game is... Pegasus? The Ties of Friendship or something like that. The one with Cecilia on it?
Posted
I haven't seen it even though I browsed the whole Yugiohrealm.com database. According to edo, the card should have been released in Metal Raiders, but it wasn't, go figure. My bad.

A caracter based off Pegasus... Wouldn't that be the Witty Phanton?
Posted
Yep. His mannerisms are dead-ringers for Pegasus.

Here's a tough one: in Yugi v. Rare Hunter, RH is seen browsing a laptop featuring duelists and their rarest cards. What is Bonz's rarest card?
Posted
Darn it! Stop answering so fast, you! :demon: It's not fun anymore...

I'll try one more time: What three cards did Yami Bakura pull from Pegasus's deck to predict his future, and what did each mean?
Posted
Okay, NOW if i reply i get to ask a question. I didn't the other times because I wasn't 100% sure of my answers.

Takuya: 2000

Beelzebumon:
Happy Lover, meant that he had known true love
Mask of Darkness, showed that all his evil ways were only a façade.
Doma the Angel of Silence signified that he would soon die.

What was the card Joey played face-down on his first turn against Bandit Keith?
Posted
Right!

A simple one: What was the SECOND monster Joey played face-down dureing this same duel? said monster was destroyed by Barrel Dragon.
Posted
[color=royalblue]I'm gonna feel really dumb if I get this wrong, 'cause I just saw that ep. I think it was his Axe Raider.[/color]
Posted
Rechecked and YOU ARE RIGHT!

I was rather thinking of Kojikocy, but Axe Raider was originally played face-down and WAS destroyed by Barrel Dragon.

Your turn to ask.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Whoo! Okay...

A simple one: When Yugi was dueling the dark part of Kaiba, what monster did he use to transfer energy to the Blue Eyes he revived, and what was the final total the Dragon's Attack Points?[/color]
Posted
Actually Takuya, the BEWD's attack points were at 4100 (BEWD's 3000, Mystical Elf at 800 + Book of Secret Arts (300).)

The little dude Pegasus gifted the match to was called Sam.

In the Dungeon Dice Monsters side-arc, what was the Item Summon Duke Devlin used?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...