Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
S'right. Giltia and the Flame Swordsman are both Fusion monsters, so shouldn't be played out of his hand like he does.

Masked Beast is from Spell of Mask, not LoN. Was it the monster or magic card you wanted? The monster's Masked Hellraiser, the magic's Masked Beast Ritual.
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yes Masked Beast will be released in LON, i checked, it will be an ultra rare. I found out it will be released in LON via Smoke_Rulz's site.
Posted
Ah right- my bad. The Japanese version was released in Spell of Mask. That threw me :bluesweat

Which card (or cards, if there are more. I can only remember seeing one) did Yami buy from the store on his day out with T'ea?
Posted
I don't think we were told any other than Lightforce Sword.

When dueling the dueling computer, name the 4 monsters Kaiba summoned due to Cyber Jar's effect.
Posted
In english, it's the millenium Necklace. (ugh)
What card deals 500 lp dammage to your opponent each time you gain life points?
Posted
Well, technically, you should specify in the question. So really, Circeus is right to ask the next question, seeing as Mztic didn't ask one. But I believe she's Ishizu Ishtar.

P.S. 1000 Posts! Yay me! *eats two cookies* I guess being a Moderator I should be above these things, but it's still a nice number. :D
Posted
Oh, oh! That's the Stern Mystic!

Let's get back to basis.

Which was the first card played during Dualist Kingdom and who played it?
Posted
Punished Eagle (2100/1800)

What were the words to the chant that the hooded figures were droning in the episode where Tristan, Bakura and T'ea try to get into Pegasus' tower (just after Pegasus made them fall though the floor)?
Posted
"Realm of shadow's in this twilight hour-
except these souls and grant us power."

Okay, I'll ask a question: What monster did Weevil create copies of to power up his Insect Queen and how many were there (including the original)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...