Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaladinMagician
Posted
Wheres ya questions?if your not gonna give one o am.

What did Ishizu say about changing destinies after she lost to kaiba in BCF?
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Alright I see that we got sidetracked here. The answer is to your question is shown in the resent pages so I'll post a far better Question.

Q) What are the names of at least four of the bodyguards for Pegusus and/or Kaiba?

[/font][/color]
Posted
I can only remember the names of three: Croquet, Kemo (both worked for Pegasus/Big 5) and Roland (Kaiba). I dunno if Panik or the Paradox Brothers would count, as they worked for Pegasus too, but I'm pretty sure that Croquet, Kemo and Roland were the only "bodyguards" named so far. I guess if you don't count Panik or the Paradox Brothers, I'll just have to wait for the right answer.
Posted
Okay, it's been 3 days, and no one has made an answer yet. Could you please tell us the correct answer and ask another one?

P.S. Kudos for stumping me like that, dude!
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]


*sigh* I won't give the answer out but instead I'll give an easy question. What card was Bakura's, tea's, Joey's, Yugi's and Tristians Favorite card?[/font][/color]
Posted
Bakura: Change of Heart
Tea: Magician of Faith
Joey: Flame Swordsman
Yugi: Dark Magician
Tristan: Cyber Commander

I'll go back to my last question.

Q: In The Duelists of the Roses, there are monsters called Immortal monsters.

What Immortal type monsters from The Duelists of the Roses are in the English card game? (They're not Immortal types in the real card game.)
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

I know for a fact that one of them is Slate Warrior. I haven't come against anyothers though -_- [/font][/color]
Posted
No, it's not the God cards, and it's not the spirit monsters. And Slate Warrior isn't in English. You must be thinking of Humanoid Slime.


-----------------------------------
EDIT: I'll give you a hint since no one seems to know the answer.

All of the ones that are out now came in Pharonic Guardian.
Posted
Okay, it's been three days and still no right answer. So what is the right answer, Angel? Tell us, and you get to ask a new question that we might get right.


This should be the new rule from now on; everybody gets 3 days to answer a question correctly, or else a new question is asked by the previous winner. This will keep the ball rolling for this thread.
Posted
A: Shapesnatch, Jowls of Dark Demise, Moisture Creature, Souleater, and Mucus Yolk.

Q: In the episode in the virtual world where Yugi, Joey, and Mai are flying to the Castle of Dark Illusions, what mistake does Mai make about the card that attacked them?
Posted
She unleashes Harpy Lady to destroy Salamandra as if it were a monster, when in the real game it's a magic card.


Q.) In the duel between Yugi and Kaiba's "ghost," how was the use of the magic card "Defense Paralysis" different than the way it's played in the real card game?
Posted
It was activated like a Trap Card. 'Kaiba''s version put all the monsters Yugi played in Atk mode. It only puts one monster in atk mode. It also only should last for 1 turn.

What's completely not right in the scene where a young Marik and Ishizu visit the village in [i]"The Tomb Keeper's Secret"[/i] and Marik asks about the things he's just seen?
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Oh Oh I know I know! It's Ishisu *bleh so bad at spelling* She says what Marik just saw on the T.V. was a motorcycle yet how could she know if she never seen one herself.[/font][/color]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

What happened to Pegesus? What did many people think happened to him which was false?

[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...