OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alucardfire
What monster does Jinzo(The member of the big 5 that duels Kaiba) use against Kaiba that may not be attacked by level 7 monsters or lower and its strength increases 1000 attack points per turn until it attacks?

Guest Alucardfire
I'm American and I know it. ^^;

Anyway, howabout I use another question, dub watchers will most likely know.

In the Otogi(Duke) against Joey duel how did Otogi beat Joey?

The answer to the first question is [spoiler]Satellite Cannon[/spoiler]. The answer to the second question is that Duke used Limiter Removal on Vic Viper/Gradius in addition to Fairy Meteor Crush to destroy Joey's def. mode Goblin Attack Force.

^__^

In the duel againt Big 3/Nesbit/Robotic Knight, what card did Serenity discard to use her deck master's effect?

It increases the ATK of one of his monsters, while every other roll decreases their ATK. I think this is the answer; if so, I'll proceed, and if I'm wrong, skip my question:

Q.) Name every card that was used in Bakura's duel against Bones that was used in previous Battle City duels (extra points to whoever names those duels).

Let's see...

Bakura used Ectoplasmer, which had been used twice by Arkana in his duel with Yugi.

Bonz used Polymerizatin, which had been used by Joey in his duel against Mako.

Bonz also used Nightmare Steel Cage, which had been used by Strings/Marik in their duel against Yugi.

Q: In Yami Marik's duel against Mai, who did Yami Marik loose all memeroy of? What was his response?

He lost memories of Strings and Arcana; to both of which, he said he never really cared for them (more specifically, he thanks Mai for erasing his memory of Strings).

Q.) In Tea's duel again Big Five Member #2 (Crump, I think), what card combo did Crump use to do away with Tea's Mirror Force?

Guest Alucardfire
Well if nobody will ask a new question I'll bounce w/ it.

Q: What is the Japanese and American name of the card that Yuugi used to stall Jounouchi's Meteor of Imminent Death in the duel when Malik takes over Jounouchi's mind?

It's English name is Mystical Repetal (spelling error?), and I believe its Japanese name is very similar to that... uh... I don't know what it is.

I know this isn't the full answer, but I had to at LEAST make an effort by breaking the answer in half. Sorry.