OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alucardfire
No, it was in the filler arc between DK and Battle City where Kaiba gets trapped in the virtual world for the first time. Yuugi uses it. Since I know I'm right here's the next question:

Who is the only known major character in the anime to use Thunder Bolt and when?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alucardfire [/i]
[B]Who is the only known major character in the anime to use Thunder Bolt and when? [/B][/QUOTE]

Joey/Marik in the Battle City Arc against Yugi. ANd he said it in the most funniest way possible LMAO. Sounds like a clown's name.

In the Japanese Episodes of yugioh, when did Kaiba used a card named "Sword of Soul"

Nobody got this one dude. Start again with a new question, please.

....Okay, I will.

Q.) As part of the first demonstration in the virtual world, who did virtual Kaiba duel in "Enter the Shadow Realm?" As a bonus question, what was the opposing Deck Master's special ability?

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Don't double-post, please. I know it's been a while since the thread was last posted in, but the old post could have just been deleted in this case. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Oh, I know: Rare-metal Soul. I forget its effect, but I know it does increase a monster's ATK.

Q.) An unusual question, but it's all in fun. When Mai "accessorizes" Harpy Lady, which usually comes first: Rose Whip, or Cyber Shield?

Goten is correct. Harpy Lady was given Rose Whip at least 3 times before she was given Cyber Shield; once was in Mai's duel against Tea, then in the Finals against Yugi, and then in the virtual duel against Joey. Harpy Lady was only in one other duel, the first one against Joey. I'm not sure if Cyber Shield came first or not, but if it did, it's been ruled out.

Go ahead, Goten.

EDIT 1: I'm giving GotenksSSJ343 until tomorrow to add onto this thread, or I'll have to pick it up for him.

EDIT 2: GotenksSSJ343 did not respond for three days, so I'm going to go ahead and ask a new question, if nobody minds.

And it's another Harpy question:

Q.) How are the Harpy Lady Sisters treaded differently in the anime than they are in the official card game?

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b][i]Please[/i] don't double (or triple)-post again. It makes it rather awkward for me to have to lump together. If you want to create a new post, just [i]delete the old one and post a new one with the combined details inside[/i]. I shouldn't have to tell you again... -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Guest Asheron
Could u make that question a bit more clear? Anyway, I dunno if the ritual version of Chaos Soldier was a reprint of anything. THAT was the original. The Chaos Soldier reprint is Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation- which is a light type, easier summoned, and has two devastating effects. So basically, Chaos Soldier Alpha is a reprint of the earth type, ritual monster, Chaos Sodlier.

Guest Asheron
Nice try but its a wrong answer. Its from the DOOM Arc and is completely different from the Diamond Dragon. If noone has an idea I'll ask another question.

Okay, here's what happens.

[spoiler]Joey and Yugi both summon their deck masters which Yugi then fuses to create the Dark Flare Knight. He then orders it to attack the Five God Dragon, of course the monster is destroyed but neither Joey or Yugi take damage, but the destruction of the Dark Flare Knight brings forth the Mirage Knight, a LIGHT monster that Yugi attacks with, and Mirage Knight having the special ability to increase its attack by the base ATK of the monster its battling, this in turn leads to the destruction of the F.G.D.[/spoiler]

So its Mirage Knight that saves the day against F.G.D.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Masterdramon [/i]
[B]He is immune to Obelisk's effect, and if you pay 1000 life points, he can destroy one monster. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummmm.. I think you're supposed to wait for me to say if you're right, which you fully aren't. All god cards are immune to each other's effects. But Ra can do the 1000 LP payment to destroy a monster, but since you alread asked a question I'll give another answer.

You may tribute another monster unto Ra to increase its attack by the tributed monster's attack.