OtakuBoards

Who has better kid?

piccolo

• 4 weeks later...
Vegeta because Mirai Trunks was the 3rd to go SSJ counting Brolli,Goku,and him or maybe 2nd since most of the movies dont really go with the DBZ plot.Mirai Trunks also killed the most powerful villian until 3 years past.Chibi Trunks won the JR devision tourney.Mirai killed the androids and cell in his time.Chibi Trunks almost beat Buu when fused into Gotenks.And the two Trunks's have Bulmas brains and Vegetas power. Lets see Goten match that:smirk:

Guest Pyromaniac
Thats all true, but remember, Gohan was the first character to go SSJ2.It's true that Mirai Trunks was the strongest for a time, when he went Ultra-SSJ, but he didnt even come close to beating Cell. He had the advantage in strengh, but Cell was too fast for him to hit. Then again, you probably already know this. Also, in the Buu saga to GT, Gohan was supposed to be the main, and therefore strongest character. However, if Trunks could go to SSJ2, he could prob'ly beat Gohans @$$ down!! Saying that Gohan's stronger is actually hard for me to say, cause Vegeta and Trunks are my fave Z fighters, but you can't ignore the cold facts.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Thats all true, but remember, Gohan was the first character to go SSJ2.It's true that Mirai Trunks was the strongest for a time, when he went Ultra-SSJ, but he didnt even come close to beating Cell. He had the advantage in strengh, but Cell was too fast for him to hit. Then again, you probably already know this. Also, in the Buu saga to GT, Gohan was supposed to be the main, and therefore strongest character. However, if Trunks could go to SSJ2, he could prob'ly beat Gohans @$$ down!! Saying that Gohan's stronger is actually hard for me to say, cause Vegeta and Trunks are my fave Z fighters, but you can't ignore the cold facts. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually i was talking bout how he kicked furizas *** for 3 years furiza was the strongest villian until the androids arrived

to answer the original question, you should've been watching dbz on the cn these past two days. trunks won the tournament, kicked goten's arse. at age 8. you should've seen vegeta's face, it was priceless.
i guess the gokus are more powerful but i just like trunks' personality best of all.

[SIZE=1]Grr.. tough question! My favorite male Character is Vegeta but female it's Pan.. hrmmm.. I take both sides kinda

Gokou & ChiChi
^
Gohan & Videl Goten
|
[b]Pan[/b]

[b]Vegeta[/b] & Bulma
^
Trunks Bra

But since the question deals with kids I guess I'd have to lean more towards Gokou's kids :)[/SIZE]

Guest Jabroni3:16
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Chibi Trunks won the JR devision tourney. [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't know if that is entirely accuret because they both agreed that they wouldn't use powers, i know Goten turned super but it doesn't mean he would be anticipating an energy blast from Trunks so it's hard to tell if that is true or not. As for the question i'd have to go with Vegeta, trunks is awesome, i love how he is all cocky as Chibi Trunks (at least of what i've seen of him)... just like his father, it's funny as hell! Goku's kids are just screwed up.

Gokou. If you look at it in a certain way, future Trunks was not the second to go Ssj. He was one of the last. Trunks was trained by Gohan in the future when Gohan, Vegita, and Gokou could all go Ssj. So gohan was the first kid to go Ssj and then Goten got Ssj with no work at all, but so did trunks. But I think that Gokou has the better kids, just because Gohan became stronger than all of them during the Cell Saga. And I don't recall Trunks or Goten becoming seperatly more powerful than everyone.