Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I just downloaded Paint Shop Pro 7, took the whole thing and revamped it so this is what I got. Little better but still pitiful. More Critics?
Posted
[color=royal blue]*bounces happily* Very nicely done! I especially like the golden highlights! And the static effects. And the werewolf guy. And...heck, it's nifty!
8/10.[/color]
Posted
I think that you should have kept it as the red x. I mean at least you could see and actually like that one. I'm sorry people have to give you such high scores and let you think it's wonderful, but it barely reaches decent. The fonts are awful.. In the blue sig, you can hardly make out the words, you can hardly make out anything. The second one is just eww... The color combination, the pattern, the were-wolf things.. the font............ They don't mix well and shouldnt even be used if you want something aesthetic and pleasing to the eye, and right now my eyes hurt.
Posted
I was looking for a critic hehe...
Thanks to those who liked and hated my work. And that werewolf guy...is just a ticked off Xra:D
Posted
I tend to be very critical.. but I feel honesty and tips to improve work the best instead of

"OMG ITS SO AWESOME 10/10!!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...