Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://aos.uzipp.com/grabs/homer7.gif[/img]

Ok, I was looking on other forums and saw that alot of Quiz's going on so, I thought to my self: Why not start a Simspns Quiz?! So ... I will. :P Same ruls as the other quizes, one person asks a question, next person to answer aska another question. I'll go first, Who was Lisa's best friend and felow Saxaphone player? *This is [i]too[/i] easy ...* Have fun! ^_^
Posted
Haha... the Quizmaster. We had one of these before, except it was multiquestion. No one seemed to be able to answer my quiz and the thread just died lol.

Anyway, the answer is Bleeding Gums Murphy, although I'm lead to believe she is now good friends with Allison Taylor... who also played sax.

What is the name of Homer's autobiography?
Posted
Bleeding Gums Murphy... who sings it for like 20 minutes heh.

What is the name of Comic Book Guy's store... and what is the name of its counterpart in Shelbyville?
Posted
Heh, n00bs.

I didd't even know that he had a name, except for internet alias. *Missed something*

Anyway, here's a question.

What is the song Paul Mcartny (Spl?) tells lisa to play backwards, and what does it give when played backwards?
Posted
Come on guys, don't you know how the other quiz threads work? You have to answer the previous question, you can't just skip it at will and post whatever the hell you want. No one has even attempted to answer mine yet, and we've had two questions since then... Mine wasn't even up half a day, at least give it some time for people to figure out they can't do it (and then at least don't post a question [i]everyone[/i] who watches The Simpsons would know...).

The song is Maybe I'm Amazed, which when played backwards will give a recipe for Lentil soup.

Anyway, either answer my previous question or this one: What is Sideshow Bob's FULL name (including middle)?
Posted
Larry was selling googly-eyed walnuts, googly-eyed rocks and irregular soda pop bottles... So that's three. I can't think of any others heh.

Hmm. My question, kind of like my first heh: What's the name of Mr. Burns' autobiography?
Posted
Oh, there must be two autobiographies then heh (I think that's from a Treehouse of Terror episode). I was thinking of "Will There Ever Be Another Rainbow?" I'll accept yours anyway lol.

Bart says his two mortal enemies are Sideshow Bob and Dr. Demento.

Question... Who is Krusty's half brother?
Posted
Kenneth/Kenny Brocklestein is his real name.

Hmm... What is Patti and Selma's apartment number?

I'm glad to see this thread picking up... Even if it's mostly NeoCactuar and myself tonight heh :).
Posted
This one took me a few because I remember so many things that freak him out lol... But I specificly remember him saying sock puppets.

What movie did Homer stop to watch at the Drive In while he was on his way to destroy Moe's car in an insurance scam?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What movie did Homer stop to watch at the Drive In while he was on his way to destroy Moe's car in an insurance scam? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]"Hail to the Chimp", I think.

Who owns the Springfield Zoo?

-Shy[/size]
Posted
o0o, i just noticed this thread, it looks pretty cool. I can't remember who owns Springfield Zoo. It will come back to me, so i'll just edit this. Oh and for Semjaza's Unanswered question it was:

The Android's Dungeon

But i don't know the Shelbyville Counterpart x_X.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]"Hail to the Chimp", I think.

Who owns the Springfield Zoo?

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] I think you killed the thread with your too hard question. I've seen every single episdoe, and i can't think of anyone but the rich texan :P.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
The owner of the zoo is Larry Kidkill. It's the episode where Apu and Manjula let him put their 8 kids into a zoo show.

In the Cape Fear episode (the one where the Simpsons are put in a witness relocation program to avoid Sideshow Bob and are renamed The Thompsons), what was Homer's first choice for his new name?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]The owner of the zoo is Larry Kidkill. It's the episode where Apu and Manjula let him put their 8 kids into a zoo show.

In the Cape Fear episode (the one where the Simpsons are put in a witness relocation program to avoid Sideshow Bob and are renamed The Thompsons), what was Homer's first choice for his new name? [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]Darnit, one of the episodes I've never seen. Is that the one with Max Power, cuz I never saw that one. :P.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]The owner of the zoo is Larry Kidkill. It's the episode where Apu and Manjula let him put their 8 kids into a zoo show.

In the Cape Fear episode (the one where the Simpsons are put in a witness relocation program to avoid Sideshow Bob and are renamed The Thompsons), what was Homer's first choice for his new name? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Yes, thank you.

Homer wanted to be John Elway.

What is the name of the compaany ran by Hank Scorpio?

-Shy[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...