Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, but it does start with a C. It's from a rathe recent episode, and is not really a city that's exclusive to the show... Basically it's a [i]real[/i] actual city hah.
Posted
I know this one! Homer made him dip it in butter. [Try to answer both please]

[center][i]EASY[/i][/center]
[b]Question:[/b] What world record did Springfield make???

[center][i]HARD[/i][/center]
[b]#2 Question:[/b] How much pounds did it take???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B]I know this one! Homer made him dip it in butter. [Try to answer both please]

[/B][/QUOTE]
No he made Bart butter it with a knife.

WHy does Sideshow bob want to kill bart?
Posted
Bart found out that Sideshow Bob tried to frame Krusty. BTW, we still ned to answer TigerVX's answer and dipping or no dipping, it's about the same. Stick to the question please. :)

[edit]It is a buffet, If I can remember correctly.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arikel [/i]
[B]Ok, I got one... Who owns the largest collection of malibu stacey dolls in springfield? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Its wailin smithers. Now answer my questions mortals! Its something you can't find in little episode summaries! You have to be a true simpsons fan to have recorded the episode and watch it! And you have to know what he wanted and what he recieved, EXACTLY what he got and wanted.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]The great Gabbo asked Bart to throw a prize possesion into the fire, the item was some firecrackers that he bought from Great Gabbo's brother Crazy Talk.

Edit: I'm sorry, the Great Gabbo was the vantriliquist, he asked to stay in the hotels best suite, and they gave him coupons to the buffet. Bart pretended to be his puppet and Gabbo actually thought his dummy came to life.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm not too sure, I find it's been going on quite enough (the question) I'll ask one.

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Question:[/b] What are the name's of the "wives" that Ned and Homer meet in Las Vegas?[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...