Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A: Normal suit(Large and Small),Fire Ball suit, Raccoon suit, Frog suit, Hammer bros suit, and this one suit where you can change into a statue. I forget what that one is called.
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Oh ok, thanks now I know.

Q: In Metroid Prime, what are all of the suits that you can aquire? And name the places where they are found and how you find them.
Posted
Varia Suit: Sunchamber: Defeat Flaggra(Probably spelled wrong)
Gravity Suit: Gravity Chamber: Navigate up cliff underwater
Phazon Suit: Elite Quarters: Defeat Omega Pirate

In Metroid Fusion, name the sectors the different suits are found in, and which boss you must fight to aquire each one.
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Varia Suit is found in Sector 6 (NOC), and you get it from defeating a giant Core-X boss.

The Gravity Suit is found in Sector 5 (ARC), and you get it from defeating the Nightmare.

Those are the only two suits in Fusion that I know of, besides the Fusion Suit, which you start with. I haven't beaten it yet, though, so I don't know for sure.

[b]Question:[/b] In Metroid Fusion, a Super Missile is how many times stronger than a normal Missile?[/color]
Posted
eh... i think it's mario, link, peach, bowser, donkey kong, zelda, shiek, ganondorf, captain falcon, jigglypuff, pikachu, kirby, fox, yoshi. i'm probably forgetting some, i haven't played in a while. On the off-chance i got it right, here's my question:

Q: In Timesplitters 2, what is the difference in years between the first mission and the last?
bonus: What years do each mission take place on?
Posted
Eeeh, there are more than that ^_^; There are people in the background of the cutscenes, too. At least four.

I can't remember the time difference exactly, but it's over 100 years. The Oblansk Dam level takes place in 1980-something, and the Space Station level takes place... much much later. I know Neo-Tokyo is 2055, so it'd have to be later than that.
Posted
in case i was unclear, let me rephrase the question. i meant the earliest mission, which was not the oblask dam. Also don't forget the latest one was the robot factory.
Posted
Solo Tremaine's question- mario, link, peach, bowser, donkey kong, zelda/shiek, captain falcon, jigglypuff, pikachu, kirby, fox, yoshi, ice climbers, ness, samus, various other Nintendo stars not on SSB:M.

gamemasterkev00's question- Wild West is in 1853, Space Station is in 2401. The difference is 548 years.

Bonus:
Siberia: 1990
Chicago: 1932
Notre Dame: 1895
Return to Planet X: 2280
NeoTokyo: 2019
Wild West: 1853
Aztec Ruins: 1920
Atom Smasher: 1972
Robot Factory: 2315
Space Station: 2401

If I'm correct someone else can input a question, as I'm running late. ^^
Posted
[color=indigo]I'll give the SSBM question a try...

[b]Answer:[/b]
[i]Mario Characters:[/i] Mario, Yoshi (all different colors), Peach, Bowser, DK

[i]Zelda Characters:[/i] Link, Young Link, Zelda/Sheik, Impa, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Rauru, Epona, Ganondorf (his hand, anyway)

[i]Metroid Characters:[/i] Samus, Ridley, a Metroid

[i]Misc Characters:[/i] Fox McCloud, Star Wolf, Kirby, Ice Climbers, Ness, Mr. Saturn (does that count as a character?), Captain Falcon, Samarai Goroh, Pikachu, Jigglypuff[/color]
Posted
Des's answer was the one I was looking for ^_^ Heh, although I disn't know about all those Zelda characters :bluesweat. I can never seen the pictures properly. But you missed only one. Not that it matters that much- he's not that great a character. T'was Pichu.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, you said besides all the Pokémon, so I only included the two main ones that it really focuses on. :cross:

Anyway, here's a question, since I got that one...

[b]Question:[/b] In Super Mario Sunshine, there's a musical effect (as in, it changes the music a little) when you're riding Yoshi. What is the effect, and what Mario game did they originally use the effect in?[/color]
Posted
She was pushed/trapped inside the crystal by Andross to lure Fox into bringing the Krazoa Spirits together so he could be reborn *evil laugh*.

Name all four of the Starwolf team from Starfox 64, including their surnames.
Posted
That's the Starfox team. I was asking about the Star[i]Wolf[/i] team, heh.

There are... The Redeye, the Thorntails, the Earthwalkers, the HighTop, the Cloudrunners and Scales' lot. And the Mammoths, but I can't remember their tribe name >_< I think that's it.
Posted
The StarWolf Team is:

Wolf
Leon
Andrew
Pigma

But i don't know the surnames.
If that's acceptable here's another StarFox question.
In StarFox64, what happens if you get a medal on every level?
Posted
Heh, that's okay. To be honest, I've forgotten Andrew's surname >_< But never mind. I guess not many people read the Starfox Comics in the Nintendo Power magazine (well, neither did I, but I wrote fanfics :p). If you're interested their full names were Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, Pigma Dengar and Andrew Somethingoranother.

EDIT Oikanny! I knew I knew it.

In Starfox 64 if you got all of the Medals on normal Mode, you unlocked Expert mode and were able to drive Tanks in multiplayer. On Expert mode if you got all of the medals you were able to play as Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy on foot in the multiplayer.

In the original Smash Bros (for the N64), how did Kirby arrive on the stage at the beginning of a battle?
Posted
Actually, you only need a medal on Venom 2 to get the tanks in multiplayer. Get a medal there on expert mode to unlock the option to play on foot in multiplayer.

For the question, he arrived on a Warp Star.

What are the three ways to make Samus remove her entire suit (Not just the helmet) at the end of Metroid Fusion?
Guest Musahi
Posted
[b]Answer:[/b] Complete the game in under 2 hours 100%. (Whole body)
Complete the game in Over 2 hours 100%. (Waste up)
I actually think that is all. In the other pics it is just her with her helmet off.

*shrugs*

Since I am not sure I'll wait for Takuya to post back.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...