OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Varia Suit is found in Sector 6 (NOC), and you get it from defeating a giant Core-X boss.

The Gravity Suit is found in Sector 5 (ARC), and you get it from defeating the Nightmare.

Those are the only two suits in Fusion that I know of, besides the Fusion Suit, which you start with. I haven't beaten it yet, though, so I don't know for sure.

[b]Question:[/b] In Metroid Fusion, a Super Missile is how many times stronger than a normal Missile?[/color]

eh... i think it's mario, link, peach, bowser, donkey kong, zelda, shiek, ganondorf, captain falcon, jigglypuff, pikachu, kirby, fox, yoshi. i'm probably forgetting some, i haven't played in a while. On the off-chance i got it right, here's my question:

Q: In Timesplitters 2, what is the difference in years between the first mission and the last?
bonus: What years do each mission take place on?

Eeeh, there are more than that ^_^; There are people in the background of the cutscenes, too. At least four.

I can't remember the time difference exactly, but it's over 100 years. The Oblansk Dam level takes place in 1980-something, and the Space Station level takes place... much much later. I know Neo-Tokyo is 2055, so it'd have to be later than that.

Solo Tremaine's question- mario, link, peach, bowser, donkey kong, zelda/shiek, captain falcon, jigglypuff, pikachu, kirby, fox, yoshi, ice climbers, ness, samus, various other Nintendo stars not on SSB:M.

gamemasterkev00's question- Wild West is in 1853, Space Station is in 2401. The difference is 548 years.

Bonus:
Siberia: 1990
Chicago: 1932
Notre Dame: 1895
Return to Planet X: 2280
NeoTokyo: 2019
Wild West: 1853
Aztec Ruins: 1920
Atom Smasher: 1972
Robot Factory: 2315
Space Station: 2401

If I'm correct someone else can input a question, as I'm running late. ^^

[color=indigo]I'll give the SSBM question a try...

[b]Answer:[/b]
[i]Mario Characters:[/i] Mario, Yoshi (all different colors), Peach, Bowser, DK

[i]Zelda Characters:[/i] Link, Young Link, Zelda/Sheik, Impa, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Rauru, Epona, Ganondorf (his hand, anyway)

[i]Metroid Characters:[/i] Samus, Ridley, a Metroid

[i]Misc Characters:[/i] Fox McCloud, Star Wolf, Kirby, Ice Climbers, Ness, Mr. Saturn (does that count as a character?), Captain Falcon, Samarai Goroh, Pikachu, Jigglypuff[/color]

[color=indigo]Well, you said besides all the Pokémon, so I only included the two main ones that it really focuses on. :cross:

Anyway, here's a question, since I got that one...

[b]Question:[/b] In Super Mario Sunshine, there's a musical effect (as in, it changes the music a little) when you're riding Yoshi. What is the effect, and what Mario game did they originally use the effect in?[/color]

Heh, that's okay. To be honest, I've forgotten Andrew's surname >_< But never mind. I guess not many people read the Starfox Comics in the Nintendo Power magazine (well, neither did I, but I wrote fanfics :p). If you're interested their full names were Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, Pigma Dengar and Andrew Somethingoranother.

EDIT Oikanny! I knew I knew it.

In Starfox 64 if you got all of the Medals on normal Mode, you unlocked Expert mode and were able to drive Tanks in multiplayer. On Expert mode if you got all of the medals you were able to play as Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy on foot in the multiplayer.

In the original Smash Bros (for the N64), how did Kirby arrive on the stage at the beginning of a battle?

Actually, you only need a medal on Venom 2 to get the tanks in multiplayer. Get a medal there on expert mode to unlock the option to play on foot in multiplayer.

For the question, he arrived on a Warp Star.

What are the three ways to make Samus remove her entire suit (Not just the helmet) at the end of Metroid Fusion?

Guest Musahi
[b]Answer:[/b] Complete the game in under 2 hours 100%. (Whole body)
Complete the game in Over 2 hours 100%. (Waste up)
I actually think that is all. In the other pics it is just her with her helmet off.

*shrugs*

Since I am not sure I'll wait for Takuya to post back.