Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]Has anyone seen the live-action session?

[url]http://agnes.pathea.com/bebop/[/url]

I just watched it, I don't think I laughed that hard since my friend danced around in giant underware--which we caught on tape. :p

Anyways, opinions, and comments?

This is when cosplay goes to far but at least they were brave enough to run down the street in their costumes.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Heh heh. The 8mb download for Real player and the 15mb download for the video itself were worth it... It was corny, and the CG was laugable, and the acting was mostly terrible. But still, gotta give them credit for making it, heh.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
i don't know what u mean Kernschatten
but if its suppose to mean

Dear god i live 4 the action of bebop

then i know what u mean.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eve [/i]
[B]i don't know what u mean Kernschatten
but if its suppose to mean

Dear god i live 4 the action of bebop

then i know what u mean. [/B][/QUOTE]
Nah, he/she means that they are taken aback by the live-action clip based off Bebop. That is what this whole thread is about. :)
Posted
uh that was muy horrible that took up valuable space on my had drive btu they get a 7 originality oh and all the graphis and the ummm acting gets a one cause they acually shaoed this to the public
Posted
WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL WAS THAT!? I find it sad that grown people have nothing better to do than to act out their favorite cartoon. Don't get me wrong I love Cowboy Bebop, but that was not Bebop. I don't know what the hell that was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...