Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I live in Florida :) Oralndo area [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, most odd, me thought you lived in Australia...home of Fosters: Australian for sh!tty beer that leaves a horrible after-taste.
...but I guess not. Anyhoo, Japan has reported cases of Mad Cow disease...so everyone who said they want to go there....DON'T EAT [I]ANY[/I] ANIMALS THAT GO "MOO!" ...especially if it's in a disgruntled tone...:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Cam only lives 45 minutes from you! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

...someone I really wanna see though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Hmm, most odd, me thought you lived in Australia...home of Fosters: Australian for sh!tty beer that leaves a horrible after-taste.
...but I guess not. Anyhoo, Japan has reported cases of Mad Cow disease...so everyone who said they want to go there....DON'T EAT [I]ANY[/I] ANIMALS THAT GO "MOO!" ...especially if it's in a disgruntled tone...:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Fosters is [i]real[/i] beer. Not like that warm English stuff.

Although I don't even like beer, it [i]all[/i] leaves a crappy aftertaste in your mouth...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

...someone I really wanna see though... [/B][/QUOTE]

In that case I'm about 2000 or so miles away :)

And I WISH I lived in Australia... I could meet James :) theya re also more accepting of sexual gender.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And I WISH I lived in Australia... I could meet James :)[/B][/QUOTE]

Throw some dingos at him for me if you do :)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Dingos are MEAN! wild dogs... they may be cute but they have PMS or something... I wanna Kawala Bear (sp?) [/B][/QUOTE]

Me loves Koala bears! soo cute! so adorable! :love:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yes they are!

ACK my spelling is terrible... [/B][/QUOTE]


heh, don't feel bad, me used [url]www.dictionary.com[/url] ....I'm most horrible when it comes to spelling. I usually copy all my post over to MS WORD to proof read for me, then copy back to boards :cool:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]Fosters is [i]real[/i] beer. Not like that warm English stuff.

Although I don't even like beer, it [i]all[/i] leaves a crappy aftertaste in your mouth...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I think you might just be right...
:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I'll try to keep sane.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i don't know whether to :laugh: or :devil: at those words in confusion...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...