OtakuBoards

Masterfork and myself

Adam

Tomorrow around 3 PM, Masterfork and I will be meeting for the first time in real life. The meeting will be taking place in downtown NYC. Why? Because we both live there!

We'll keep you updated on what happend.

;)

-Ad
theOtaku.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that's cool. You know, it'd be pretty awesome if some of us could meet eachother someday. ah, someday............ someday when I have enough pocket cash for a friggin plane ticket.... still, the thought's rather nice, ne? :)

lol, yeah I've met someone online...... maybe cuz we live in the same house.......

hey Transtic, we (ami and myself) live in Georgia, not too far away. Maybe sometime we could get everyone in the southern part o' the US together or something...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

hey Transtic, we (ami and myself) live in Georgia, not too far away. Maybe sometime we could get everyone in the southern part o' the US together or something... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah? I was just in Atlanta the end of the July... Where abouts in that lovely Peach and Clay state do you reside?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

oh yeah? I was just in Atlanta the end of the July... Where abouts in that lovely Peach and Clay state do you reside? [/B][/QUOTE]

eh, well, considerin' that there could be psychos reading this (omg wait, that means YOU Transtic! heh, j/k;) ), I'll be vague. We live in the 'middle georgia' area..... if that means anything to ya....

[B]

eh, well, considerin' that there could be psychos reading this (omg wait, that means YOU Transtic! heh, j/k;) ), I'll be vague. We live in the 'middle georgia' area..... if that means anything to ya.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Atlanta is in the middle.... i think ::looks for Atlanta:: well sort of... more toward the top, but I have to drive through middle of Georgia to get to Atlanta so... yeah

Ohh and I don't go to people's houses unless I get good directions... I'll get lost.... hehehe.. an insane person who gets lost easily.... thats me!

[B]

Atlanta is in the middle.... i think ::looks for Atlanta:: well sort of... more toward the top, but I have to drive through middle of Georgia to get to Atlanta so... yeah

Ohh and I don't go to people's houses unless I get good directions... I'll get lost.... hehehe.. an insane person who gets lost easily.... thats me! [/B][/QUOTE]

We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something...

[B]

We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something... [/B][/QUOTE]
....you might wanna be very wary of Anna though
she keeps sayin' how I'm so stupid...
heh, she's even worse than me (and that's sayin' something)!!!
she just doesn't let on about it:D :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
....you might wanna be very wary of Anna though
she keeps sayin' how I'm so stupid...
heh, she's even worse than me (and that's sayin' something)!!!
she just doesn't let on about it:D :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

don't go off the topic, moron! *cuffs amibasuki in the back of the head* :angel:

[B]

We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something... [/B][/QUOTE]

If it's off I-75 somewhere it'll be easiest... since I have no idea where Valdosta is i cannot say... I'm 8 hours or so away from Atlanta... probably more... or less if I use the toll roads here...

I have lots of peopel to visit.... d@mn school! Perhaps soon though... yes soon....

[B]

If it's off I-75 somewhere it'll be easiest... since I have no idea where Valdosta is i cannot say... I'm 8 hours or so away from Atlanta... probably more... or less if I use the toll roads here...

I have lots of peopel to visit.... d@mn school! Perhaps soon though... yes soon.... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah, definately off I-75. gee golly, this sounds like fun! Best time would probably be when our school schedules are out on a holiday or something.