Adam Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Tomorrow around 3 PM, Masterfork and I will be meeting for the first time in real life. The meeting will be taking place in downtown NYC. Why? Because we both live there! We'll keep you updated on what happend. ;) -Ad theOtaku.com
conpiracymonki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [b]IRL? Cool...btw,..read my evil thread! Muahaha! Latera Admin man, keep theOtaku updated for us all[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 have a great time adam we'll be here just let us know
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 wow, that's cool. You know, it'd be pretty awesome if some of us could meet eachother someday. ah, someday............ someday when I have enough pocket cash for a friggin plane ticket.... still, the thought's rather nice, ne? :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 ::is yet to meet anyone Online:: because NO ONE lives in Florida... :( or atleast the Orlando area... Uhh and I wish i lived in NYC too... well maybe not, but I'm a city boy... this "grass" stuff scares me! hahahah j/k
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 if i could meet anybody on the boards id meet...tetsuo,o wait,hes my brother.well tell us how things go.
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 lol, yeah I've met someone online...... maybe cuz we live in the same house....... hey Transtic, we (ami and myself) live in Georgia, not too far away. Maybe sometime we could get everyone in the southern part o' the US together or something...
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 meeting ppl from here's an interesting idea going off and tracking ppl from the Boards and stalking them until I get arrested sounds like fun.... but whom to seek out first?
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]lol, yeah I've met someone online...... maybe cuz we live in the same house....... [/B][/QUOTE] *doik* you're thinking pretty clearly today, aren'tcha?:p
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] hey Transtic, we (ami and myself) live in Georgia, not too far away. Maybe sometime we could get everyone in the southern part o' the US together or something... [/B][/QUOTE] oh yeah? I was just in Atlanta the end of the July... Where abouts in that lovely Peach and Clay state do you reside?
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] oh yeah? I was just in Atlanta the end of the July... Where abouts in that lovely Peach and Clay state do you reside? [/B][/QUOTE] eh, well, considerin' that there could be psychos reading this (omg wait, that means YOU Transtic! heh, j/k;) ), I'll be vague. We live in the 'middle georgia' area..... if that means anything to ya....
Warlock Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 The closest person from these boards to myself would probably be James. We've never met in real life, but he lives only about 15 minutes away from me...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] eh, well, considerin' that there could be psychos reading this (omg wait, that means YOU Transtic! heh, j/k;) ), I'll be vague. We live in the 'middle georgia' area..... if that means anything to ya.... [/B][/QUOTE] Atlanta is in the middle.... i think ::looks for Atlanta:: well sort of... more toward the top, but I have to drive through middle of Georgia to get to Atlanta so... yeah Ohh and I don't go to people's houses unless I get good directions... I'll get lost.... hehehe.. an insane person who gets lost easily.... thats me!
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Atlanta is in the middle.... i think ::looks for Atlanta:: well sort of... more toward the top, but I have to drive through middle of Georgia to get to Atlanta so... yeah Ohh and I don't go to people's houses unless I get good directions... I'll get lost.... hehehe.. an insane person who gets lost easily.... thats me! [/B][/QUOTE] We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something...
amibasuki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something... [/B][/QUOTE] ....you might wanna be very wary of Anna though she keeps sayin' how I'm so stupid... heh, she's even worse than me (and that's sayin' something)!!! she just doesn't let on about it:D :laugh:
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B] ....you might wanna be very wary of Anna though she keeps sayin' how I'm so stupid... heh, she's even worse than me (and that's sayin' something)!!! she just doesn't let on about it:D :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] don't go off the topic, moron! *cuffs amibasuki in the back of the head* :angel:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] We're about an hour south of Atlanta. I went to Orlando this past Februrary to Disney World (marching band trip..... although I almost wouldn't call it that, since about 98% of the whole thing had nothing to with band [thank goodness]). Maybe we could all meet half-way somewhere, probablt near Valdosta GA or something... [/B][/QUOTE] If it's off I-75 somewhere it'll be easiest... since I have no idea where Valdosta is i cannot say... I'm 8 hours or so away from Atlanta... probably more... or less if I use the toll roads here... I have lots of peopel to visit.... d@mn school! Perhaps soon though... yes soon....
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] If it's off I-75 somewhere it'll be easiest... since I have no idea where Valdosta is i cannot say... I'm 8 hours or so away from Atlanta... probably more... or less if I use the toll roads here... I have lots of peopel to visit.... d@mn school! Perhaps soon though... yes soon.... [/B][/QUOTE] oh yeah, definately off I-75. gee golly, this sounds like fun! Best time would probably be when our school schedules are out on a holiday or something.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] oh yeah, definately off I-75. gee golly, this sounds like fun! Best time would probably be when our school schedules are out on a holiday or something. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, me thinks that be a good idea.
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 hooray! I'll PM you next time we have a good long holiday coming up, and you do the same.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]hooray! I'll PM you next time we have a good long holiday coming up, and you do the same. [/B][/QUOTE] Okely dokely smokely..... :)
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Hahahahahaha sometimes i think i'm lucky... no one here hardly lives in canada let alone one of the least populated place in it.
Cecil Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 The closest people to me would probebly be Safer and Dragonballzman, That would be cool to meet Safer in real life. I think Safers an hour away from where i live though.
Treble Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I live close by some of the members here.But anyways have a good talk with masterfork.:)
Phantasy Freak Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I live in Alabama!Northern Alabama..So Nothern that I can walk to Tennessee.:D I live about 30-45 minutes away from Angel_Saturn_Healer..Ne ways we are best friends..So I usuall stay at her house for a long time if I go....:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now