Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's not much, but as you all know, I am a fan of simplistic art. It took about ten minues, because only I had to find the damn picture for it, and the text was being a *****. Eh, well, here it is. Easy to do, and hopefully it will get me back into the swing of things.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1][i]Nice[/i] work, man. The upper left text could be a bit easier to read, but the overall idea of it is awesome.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
Thanks Ken. lol

Juu, I wouldn't poke the background. It might melt your finger off. V_V;; That is, afterall, a chaotic display of explosions in the background. I based it off of the Fire Blade wallpaper.

And thank you, kind Burning Ape. Yeah, the text is a bit rough, but I love the overall atmosphere of the banner. I think it does poetic justice to the name 'Chaos'.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
coolios man. the background is awesome. 9.5/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
*forces Neh to make it his banner, because it'd go well with the hypnotizing nuclear mushroom cloud*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*submits* Damn you, AJ! o.<;;

Thanks though. It really are ghettofied. O_o
Posted
^_^ It's very nice.

[color=vlue][size=1] can you make your posts a bit more intellegent in the future - S@bretooth [/size][/color]

I hate arguing with myself. anyway.


The text is cool, it goes along with the chaos thing, and the firey background goes well with the Nulcear Explosion avatar
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color=red] Nice. I just don't like that thing in the middle. It gets in the way of the helicopter and sort of draws your attention more outwards.

It is a really simple banner, but effective. 8/10.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]it's a very nice banner. how long have you had it?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][color=green]it's a very nice banner. how long have you had it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


I made it on February eighteenth, and I've been using it even since.
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B]any way nice berry berry nice i mean it's easy to read and nice to look at!
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]a lot unlike your post . . . . you seem hyper today . . . .

i thought i've seen that before. it's very good. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Nice. I just don't like that thing in the middle. It gets in the way of the helicopter and sort of draws your attention more outwards.

It is a really simple banner, but effective. 8/10.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

The Crosshairs? It looks nice like that, it might could look a little better, but very nice indeed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...