Chaos Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Well, it's not much, but as you all know, I am a fan of simplistic art. It took about ten minues, because only I had to find the damn picture for it, and the text was being a *****. Eh, well, here it is. Easy to do, and hopefully it will get me back into the swing of things.
DeathKnight Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [color=crimson]Uber. Very. 9/10[/color]
Juu Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Kewlies! ^^ I love that background!! ^^ *pokes it* 9/10[/color] [/size]
PiroMunkie Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1][i]Nice[/i] work, man. The upper left text could be a bit easier to read, but the overall idea of it is awesome. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img][/color][/size]
Chaos Posted February 19, 2003 Author Posted February 19, 2003 Thanks Ken. lol Juu, I wouldn't poke the background. It might melt your finger off. V_V;; That is, afterall, a chaotic display of explosions in the background. I based it off of the Fire Blade wallpaper. And thank you, kind Burning Ape. Yeah, the text is a bit rough, but I love the overall atmosphere of the banner. I think it does poetic justice to the name 'Chaos'.
Guest GriffXL Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 coolios man. the background is awesome. 9.5/10
conpiracymonki Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [b][size=1] Wow. Orangey mayhem and chaos. I like. ^_^[/b] *forces Neh to make it his banner, because it'd go well with the hypnotizing nuclear mushroom cloud*[/size]
Chaos Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i] [B][b][size=1] *forces Neh to make it his banner, because it'd go well with the hypnotizing nuclear mushroom cloud*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *submits* Damn you, AJ! o.<;; Thanks though. It really are ghettofied. O_o
TheShinje Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 ^_^ It's very nice. [color=vlue][size=1] can you make your posts a bit more intellegent in the future - S@bretooth [/size][/color] I hate arguing with myself. anyway. The text is cool, it goes along with the chaos thing, and the firey background goes well with the Nulcear Explosion avatar
BearsBaby635 Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 [color=blue] Figures you would do Something burning. I like it. I didn't know you could actually do something like that. LoL j/k[/color]
Posthumous Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Phat dude. The text and stuff is great... 9.8/10[/b][/size][/color]
Mitch Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=red] Nice. I just don't like that thing in the middle. It gets in the way of the helicopter and sort of draws your attention more outwards. It is a really simple banner, but effective. 8/10.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=green]it's a very nice banner. how long have you had it?[/color]
Chaos Posted March 23, 2003 Author Posted March 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i] [B][color=green]it's a very nice banner. how long have you had it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I made it on February eighteenth, and I've been using it even since.
silentdeath Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 it's beautified *checking dictioary* ..whew good,word's not in there... any way nice berry berry nice i mean it's easy to read and nice to look at! 9.9999999/10
Guest Chris Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i] [B]any way nice berry berry nice i mean it's easy to read and nice to look at! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]a lot unlike your post . . . . you seem hyper today . . . . i thought i've seen that before. it's very good. [/color]
Subversive Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] Nice. I just don't like that thing in the middle. It gets in the way of the helicopter and sort of draws your attention more outwards. It is a really simple banner, but effective. 8/10.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] The Crosshairs? It looks nice like that, it might could look a little better, but very nice indeed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now