Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is to all of you,even if you have finished school,have u had a teacher that swears all tha time(even infront of you)? then gives you deetention when u swear infront of them..grrr it pisses me off:mad: :flaming:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]this is to all of you,even if you have finished school,have u had a teacher that swears all tha time(even infront of you)? then gives you deetention when u swear infront of them..grrr it pisses me off:mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, don't worry, as you'll soon learn, when you become older, you're better than everyone younger than you. wait no, that's not true at all, but some seem to think it that way :rolleyes:


But yes, it's like that one phrase (can't remember exactly)

"do what I say, not what I do"
or something like that, you get the idea I hope...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]um....it looks like youve confuddled me,....no wait..li sorta get it.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, Beans likes sarcasm :p[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]um....it looks like youve confuddled me,....no wait..li sorta get it.. [/B][/QUOTE]


I was being sarcastic. Old people suck :D (untill I get that old, then I'll be the only cool old geezer! :cool: )
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, Beans likes sarcasm :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]



Wow, me is now officially scared...you know me too well! :eek:
Posted
I got one teacher who was making fun of this kid, really p-i-s-s-i-n him off, so the kid tapped him on the cheek, (just messin' around like) and he got suspended for it!!!!!!!!
Posted
[color=rainbow] I had a teacher that used to swear at us in french...she'd yell at us droping a pencil on the floor. She also used to call us Faggot Moron's.....now she's somewhere's else in the world, hopefully in a giant pot full of boiling water.....Man I hated her....:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/color]
Posted
I had a teacher last year that kept ALMOST swearing. She'd say "Sh" then stop and say something diff, and quite alot of the time shed go "WELL YOU CAN JUST FU-D A M N WELL STOP THAT!!!"

:D And we were all only 9-10 when she was teaching us! :D

(Why does D a m n always get starred out???)
Posted
Yeah some of my teachers cusses but it dont really matter students cuss teachers cuss but some teachers do cuss and give people warnings when the student cuss weird them.:)
Posted
None of my teachers swear...in English, anyway....heh....

And my eighth grade teacher (he's only twenty-something) got into some fake-shoving fights with some students...it's all in fun...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...