Fall Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Who here wags school. cause i do, and i have been so close to being caught, i can't keep count. Seriously, i haven't learnt a thing all year, and i'm in yr 7.:cool: :devil: :laugh: :cross: :smirk: :p
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I've done it a few times. Hey buddy you should stay in school... Yeah :D **** school!
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Never done it! I'm a good boy! [/B][/QUOTE] C'mon! You gotta' wag school at least once in your life just for the hell of it.
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I never waged school b4....I don't care to either...if I don't like it, I jes mess around in class..[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Wag school? What does that mean? Skipping school?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 well i did learn something: how to make nitro glycerin create potato bombs n last but not least the famous cherry bomb n no its not the big one)
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Wag school? What does that mean? Skipping school? [/B][/QUOTE] ...My thoughts exactly...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Wag school? What does that mean? Skipping school? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah it means skipping school.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 When i was in school I once got caught by my form teacher, or should I say I caught him kipping, ether way I got let off :D
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Oh, well then... I have skipped classes before, never a full day at school where I wasn't feeling at least a little sick...
Little Gohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 you sound like your proud of how stupid you are
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I do mess about in class alot but I don't see why I should risk getting suspended. I have gotten away with being sick and havin' 2 days off school when I was perfectly fine!
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I haven't skipped yet. lol, [i]yet[/i]. This year is too important, but next year, some friends of mine and I are going to just keep driving when we pass the school. We have it all planned out, too. Persoanlly I think skipping school in and of itself is pretty stupid. Like, when we take our little 'holiday', it'll be on a day where no tests are scheduled, and probably on a Friday, nothing serious. But sacrificing education for laziness just makes no sense, you'll end up nowhere.
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Exactly, excellent point Anna! [/B][/QUOTE] heh, thanks :D *feels special* :angel:
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]Skipping school...hehe, yes, I've done it. My friends and I just kind of *walked out* of school one day, and went to Burger King for about two hours. I think we skipped again the next day...I don't quite remember, but it was good fun :D[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Heh, before my Senior year in highschool, I had only ever skipped a few times, but once my Senior year came...Heh, I skipped all the time :devil: (me is rebellious) Heh, my friends and I use to skip all the time and go get lunch or just hang out and play some PSII or something like that. Although I never skipped when I knew something important was going to be covered for that day.... ...luckily I was really cool with my principal, so toward the end of the year, it got to the point where I would just tell him that I was goin' home for the hour, he didn't even care :D Ah yes, the advanteges to respecting your elders every day for 4 years :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now