OtakuBoards

Whoever wags school.....

Fall

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Wag school? What does that mean? Skipping school? [/B][/QUOTE]

...My thoughts exactly...

Guest Voodookanaka
When i was in school I once got caught by my form teacher, or should I say I caught him kipping, ether way I got let off :D

I haven't skipped yet. lol, [i]yet[/i]. This year is too important, but next year, some friends of mine and I are going to just keep driving when we pass the school. We have it all planned out, too. Persoanlly I think skipping school in and of itself is pretty stupid. Like, when we take our little 'holiday', it'll be on a day where no tests are scheduled, and probably on a Friday, nothing serious. But sacrificing education for laziness just makes no sense, you'll end up nowhere.

[color=deeppink]Skipping school...hehe, yes, I've done it. My friends and I just kind of *walked out* of school one day, and went to Burger King for about two hours. I think we skipped again the next day...I don't quite remember, but it was good fun :D[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, before my Senior year in highschool, I had only ever skipped a few times, but once my Senior year came...Heh, I skipped all the time :devil: (me is rebellious) Heh, my friends and I use to skip all the time and go get lunch or just hang out and play some PSII or something like that. Although I never skipped when I knew something important was going to be covered for that day....
...luckily I was really cool with my principal, so toward the end of the year, it got to the point where I would just tell him that I was goin' home for the hour, he didn't even care :D Ah yes, the advanteges to respecting your elders every day for 4 years :)