Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No i dont think so, thats the orginal image from a screen capture, i just resized it, cut it out, and changed the tranperancy.
:p
Any more comments?
Posted
Well I can't help but notice it says banner 3 on it. Anyway if it is your first then it's pretty good. You may what a border and the writing is not great, but it's okay yeah. :)
Posted
I think it looks good, but it would be much better if you thickened that Vegeta picture. But I like the little slogan "What we do in life; Echoes in eternity." A nice choice. Just fix that Vegeta pic, and it'll be perfect.
Posted
[COLOR=green]very nice for a first. i don't like the text though. it's much bettter than mine. great job.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...