Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really like that, I find it bold and effective! The words I find are very true in some cases and an it's extremely good for a doodle. :p

I'm not quite sure what's in the background, so can you inform me please? :)

Grant :demon:
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats cool.I like the choice of words.They are kind of true.I got a question isnt it a little big or is it not for a banner.
Posted
[color=#808080]I don't think Sara ever mentioned that it was a banner...

But yes, it's very nice. ^_^ I like the style...and the words are very meaningful.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]James is indeed correct, I never said it was a banner. ^_~

The background is simply the result of, as I said, doodling in Photoshop. I liked the way it turned out, rather like some type of embossed metal..[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...