Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Girls Girls Girls.Help needed


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I suggest you stay with your current girlfriend she obviously loves you. The second girl just wants you because you are taken and now that you have a girlfriend she feels like she might have missed something in you so she wont get the chance to be with you again. Of course you can have some fun and tell your girlfriend she likes you and watch them fight over you...whoever wins the battle will get you! :devil:[/size][/color]
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ok you should stick with your present one and if it dosen't work out then maybe you have a fall back?

idk i'm young and nieve.

but that sounds right.

check out this pic,

[img]http://ark.cside.tv/game/kh/pic1.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i]
[B][color=skyblue]You can't just dump your girlfriend for someone that you kind of still like.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually you can, it's very simple. You say" hey,. i actually still like this other girl, who likes me now. So.....yeah. later"

Sorry if it's assholeish, but hey, thats life, and relationships.

Now, if your out of high school, and halfway into college, or getting out of college, i dont suggest you say that, because thats when you start looking for a wife/hsband and such. however, if your not even into HS, or in the middle of it yet, then no worries.


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]I say you be a playa and go for both of them. What's the worst that could happen? Everything that happens in highschool/middleschool is worthless anyway. It doesn't matter if some girls cry. [/B][/QUOTE]

AMEN!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]I say you be a playa and go for both of them. What's the worst that could happen? Everything that happens in highschool/middleschool is worthless anyway. It doesn't matter if some girls cry. [/B][/QUOTE]


Hey you have to realize.One of the two h disses canome back next year and be.........GORGEOUS!!!Thus making him cry everynight cause he chose the wrong one LOL

J/K
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Law [/i]
[B]Hey you have to realize.One of the two h disses canome back next year and be.........GORGEOUS!!!Thus making him cry everynight cause he chose the wrong one LOL[/B][/QUOTE]
I said go for both. If one comes back Gorgeous, more power to him.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well, I may not be a girl, but I've got a hell of a lot of experience when it comes to relationships/dating. I've been with my g/f for about 3 and 1/2 to 4 years now and the relationship is going great. However, when me and my g/f started to get a little more serious, I settled back and started to hold back on "playing the field", if ya get my drift. Stay with your g/f, the one that you KNOW likes you at this point. Maybe that's just the comitted college kid in me, but more than likely, in my experience, girls hate players. I can't say for myself, because I'm not one, so ask the opinion of girls here whether they like players, and then think twice before going for both lol.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
LMAO, glad to see not everybody has forgotten me. ^.^How's it going everybody lol?
Guest Chaos_Lover
Posted
I suggest you go for chick b and dump chicla while chick b still likes you.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos_Lover [/i]
[B]I suggest you go for chick b and dump chicla while chick b still likes you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oo; If that's you chaos trying to look good in front of everybody, its quite pathetic. LOL.

HOWEVER, if its not, why should he dump his g/f just so you could get some, someone that he's been for a lengthened period of time, just fo a cheap fling? LMAO. I dunno, yo life man, you choose.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Nice try alyssa.Altron Gundam thats chick b.I will decide.It wont be real hard.
Posted
This has all come into a nice little circle. Hows about we get Chick A to come and talk with us.

You've added to your sig I see. o.0;
Guest visser 3
Posted
that was put there a long time ago.It doesnt mean anything right now.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Im still thinking so hold your horses.please.Im thinking about just droping them both abd going for a different hotty on the site.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Uh..then why does it say "Alyssa, I love you" in ur sig?
Guest Cute_eyes
Posted
well not all gurls are like that
that's for sure but i'd say ditch the one that used to like u
cause there is no reason because she used to like never like u now she really wasnts to show off that she's better then ur gurlfriend
and i agree with wot gotenks said bout SOME gurls
hehehehehe
just believe and good luck m8
Posted
Ok, I have a great idea... slighly twisted but it might just be crazy enough to work!
Kill them both, and send a piece of one of them to which ever girl who want, who ever it is. I say you go for some rich, famous, beautilful actress. Once she gets the piece of the unlucky girl, she will be so damn scared that you will kill her aswell, that she will go out with you like that!!
Posted
im with Jesus Chicken.
i say drop the broads with a good blow to the head, hack her into tiny pieces, and stick her in the mail. if you need any help, feel free to call either of us.
on second thought, you might wait until you get some good action from the target before you assault her.
mmm...assault-ness.
Guest visser 3
Posted
I had put that on my sig a long time ago i havent taken it off yet.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
What a coincidence, lol. Alyssa is my g/f's name.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]Sure...*cough cough* Coincidence....Hehehe. yeah, if you are going to kill them, wait till you get some before you do. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, yeah, a coincidence. Are you saying there is only one Alyssa in the world? LMAO. What do you know about my life? Who are you to go around talking crap? Good lord...junior high freakshows and a guy who treats girls with no respect. What a topic..figures, this fool will never get anywhere with girls much less get any, look how you speak about them. --;
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...