Dark Wish Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Dragonballzman and I where wondering if people could post there chat handels/identites here...cause my brother is a talk-a-holic ^_^ and I've just download AIM but have no1 to talk to. We thought it would be easier than searching all the members and getting people who didn't like us ;) DBZman has: [COLOR=red] MSN - spud_boy9 (hotmail) Yahoo - dragonballzman10 AIM - Otaku Dbzman[/COLOR] but I only have: [COLOR=red]MSN - miss_asmodeus (hotmail) AIM - Staticfire Fairy[/COLOR] I'm online now for the next 2 hours or so but my bro wont be on again until 2moro.. C u guys! Take care and swop many identites with each other :D
tori Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 My AIM sns are UselessImitation and sexual sunaipaa ^_^ IM me anytime
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I only use AIM and MsN [COLOR=blue]MsN: [email]hawkeater@hotmail.com[/email] (so what if its a wierd name i refuse to use under scores or numbers)[/COLOR] and [COLOR=red]AIM: The Warrior Zash[/COLOR]
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I only have MSN. My hotmail is [email]steelix209@hotmail.com[/email][/color]
Will2x Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 my msn is will2x@msn.com and aim is will2x0 i forgot what yim is, but its gay hardly anyone uses it...
MysticBabe Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 AIM-MysticBabe and Will, yim is yahoo, i think
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 email [email]saiyan1985@hotmail.com[/email] geez i got 8 sns in AIM heres my main: ssj48285
Phantasy Freak Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Msn: [email]Heavy_Metal_Butterfly@hotmail.com[/email] AIM: Angel of Ixupi I am on both now..
IkariShinji-kun Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 My AOL Screen name is EsperKingFFV1 and my AIM SN is GavineMitsunagi.
Kottonknot Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 MSN- [email]kottonknot@hotmail.com[/email] AIM- Kottonknot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now