Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred]I've been away from OB for a while, well the net in general, and returned to see a lot of changes, including the fact that my host died :flaming: 250free.com, grrrrrrr. Anyway, with all these changes, I thought 'Hey, my X-trend banner is getting a bit old, lets switch.' So I did, here it is guys, tell me what you think.


[-|Edit|-]
Shinobi lied, 250free.com has not died, and my banner is working fine...*runs off to find and kill Shinobi*[/color]
Posted
Nope. Hasnt died. They did a server switch ;)

AW: Very nice banner, but.... it be a lil plain left and right.... but still its very nice.
7.5/10
*EDIT* ya... plainess could maybe be no plain with good fonts.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i]
[B]One of your best, get some new fonts though damnit >>;
8/10 [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]Says the man who uses 4mini constantly...[/color]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Ohh I say, very nice indeed.

Only thing I don't like is the lack of stuff on the right hand side, but the rest looks awesome. To me it looks like a ship entering an atmosphere, although that might be too much Freelancer kicking in. ><[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][color=darkred]Says the man who uses 4mini constantly...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


I haven't used that font for months, I use those a_041 or some other ****, pixel fonts, and arial, and sometimes even tahoma. ¬_¬ so dont you start mister.
Posted
Well I don't really know what font you usually do so I will try and tell what I think otherwise. I think it's pretty damn effective and the colour scheme is brilliant as well. Even though I don't know what it is, so I can't judge it in that department I would give this at least 8/10! :box: Keep up the good work and was the banner revolved around anything in particular?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...