GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 Just something I doodled at work while on lunch break. Nothing but the head, really...but I decided to leave it at that, for fear of ruining it. So critiques and all that?
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]Wow that's kinda freaking me out but its really really good! Hehe I wish I could draw as half as good as you!^^[/color]
Kinetic Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=darkblue] I love it :) The detail is great and the shading is good too. You captured the expression very well. It also helps that Anima is one of my favorites :) [/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 I wish I had the patience to finish it. >.< Well, there's always that dead time just before art class tomorrow. 'Spose I can do it then. Thanks for the comments!
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green] . . . . i envy you . . . . [/color]
Subversive Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Two words: Bizzzzz Addddddd ^^ I love it, how did you get time to do that. I need to sit down this week and draw again (I normally don't have much free time.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now