Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just something I doodled at work while on lunch break. Nothing but the head, really...but I decided to leave it at that, for fear of ruining it.

So critiques and all that?
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I love it :) The detail is great and the shading is good too. You captured the expression very well. It also helps that Anima is one of my favorites :)
[/color]
Posted
I wish I had the patience to finish it. >.<

Well, there's always that dead time just before art class tomorrow. 'Spose I can do it then.

Thanks for the comments!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green] . . . . i envy you . . . . [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...