Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the first banner i ever made but i think it's pretty good.
I got the idea from the Homestar Runner "A Jummping Jack Contest" episode.
My brother (treton_noir)helped me out some.

please give comments.
Posted
HomestarRunner rox.

End of story. ^____^

(Ginny highly recommends that all newbies to that site check out Strong Bad's Spring Cleaning email first.)

I'm not going to play Mod, but members will recognize what rule this thread [i]might[/i] be breaking.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]HomestarRunner rox.

End of story. ^____^

(Ginny highly recommends that all newbies to that site check out Strong Bad's Spring Cleaning email first.)

I'm not going to play Mod, but members will recognize what rule this thread [i]might[/i] be breaking. [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont think that this breaks any rules. if you are referring to the advertising rule, this is not an advertisement. he has neither persuaded nor induced any person to look at the site. you are the only one who has done so.

the official ruling: "Posting Commercial Advertising: In some cases, members join our forums and simply post one thread to advertise their own site/forums. This form of advertising is strictly prohibited on OtakuBoards.com. However, we do allow members to use their signatures to advertise their own personal site (or any non-profit, non-commercial site)."
Posted
The advertising is regulated to his sig. He's not advertising HomestarRunner any more than Ginny used to Gargoyles, treton_noir does Tool or I do Manson. It's all good.

Anyway, the banner is quite good and I like the imagery. The only thing I have that seems off is that the font is slightly hard to read at times.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...