Red Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Whoo, I just made this based on my changing colours banner that I made previously, and I think it's turned out pretty well. It's a rather vain attempt at a larger image, as it's for schoolwork. What do you think? [a side note : The quality is rather bad due to the file size limitations on OB, sorry][/b][/color][/size]
conpiracymonki Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [b][size=1] The quality dosn't look bad to me... *wonders why his jpgs always mess up* There's a swirly bit on the right hand side that looks like part of Shenron O_o[/b] *likes trendwhore-ish things, so gives it a thumbs up*[/size]
Mitch Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [color=red] Uh, Elite, I really love your works. Mosty for the fact of the blue that seems to always be there. It's very nice, but I do have to admit I liked the other one better. But this is still pretty good work. ^_^[/color]
Syn Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 Hmm, looks like you abused the difference render a little, apart from the difference thing and the blue on red/brown (caused by difference) its rather nice. I still dont see why its trendwhore though.
Red Posted March 4, 2003 Author Posted March 4, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]I assumed it would be trendwhore, because it uses standard 3DS shapes, etc. I didn't use difference in the whole thing, I used exclusion. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]
Dan L Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 *is lost in the psychodelicness* *falls over, giving it a 9/10* that's pretty good, in my opinion *thumbs up*
Guest Jenni Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Waaay too confusing, my eyes hurt. Try keeping it a little more eye friendly :P
SSJ Pud Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 grr how do u make those? :( i really wanna learn 9/10
Red Posted March 7, 2003 Author Posted March 7, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]I made mine in 3DS Max and Photoshop 7.0. Unless you want to pay the insane price for 3DS Max, I suggest you try either getting an older version (older than 5.0) or downloading it.[/b][/color][/size]
gohan34 Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Not even close to trendwhorish. Sloppily put together no focal point. Couldnt have taken more than 30 min. Next time try to plan you image out more , this looks filterific if you did it with photohsop. Otherwords bah....
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]very nice. like the colors. you are very talented, exspecially for a mod.[/color]
gohan34 Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Their wasnt much of a point for saying hes a mod. But thats not important i forgot to give my rating 3/10
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]i was saying that most mods can't make good banners. does it really matter that i said he was a mod? if it makes you feel better, i can deleat it?[/color]
Subversive Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i] [B][color=green]i was saying that most mods can't make good banners. does it really matter that i said he was a mod? if it makes you feel better, i can deleat it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *Burst out laughing* I like it and wish I could afford 3DS...and you can see the exclusion...which is slightly different from difference.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now