Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Whoo, I just made this based on my changing colours banner that I made previously, and I think it's turned out pretty well. It's a rather vain attempt at a larger image, as it's for schoolwork.

What do you think?

[a side note : The quality is rather bad due to the file size limitations on OB, sorry][/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[b][size=1]
The quality dosn't look bad to me...
*wonders why his jpgs always mess up*

There's a swirly bit on the right hand side that looks like part of Shenron O_o[/b]

*likes trendwhore-ish things, so gives it a thumbs up*[/size]
Posted
[color=red] Uh, Elite, I really love your works. Mosty for the fact of the blue that seems to always be there. It's very nice, but I do have to admit I liked the other one better. But this is still pretty good work. ^_^[/color]
Posted
Hmm, looks like you abused the difference render a little, apart from the difference thing and the blue on red/brown (caused by difference) its rather nice. I still dont see why its trendwhore though.
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]I assumed it would be trendwhore, because it uses standard 3DS shapes, etc.

I didn't use difference in the whole thing, I used exclusion. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Jenni
Posted
Waaay too confusing, my eyes hurt. Try keeping it a little more eye friendly :P
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]I made mine in 3DS Max and Photoshop 7.0. Unless you want to pay the insane price for 3DS Max, I suggest you try either getting an older version (older than 5.0) or downloading it.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Not even close to trendwhorish. Sloppily put together no focal point. Couldnt have taken more than 30 min. Next time try to plan you image out more , this looks filterific if you did it with photohsop. Otherwords bah....
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. like the colors. you are very talented, exspecially for a mod.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i was saying that most mods can't make good banners. does it really matter that i said he was a mod? if it makes you feel better, i can deleat it?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][color=green]i was saying that most mods can't make good banners. does it really matter that i said he was a mod? if it makes you feel better, i can deleat it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*Burst out laughing* I like it and wish I could afford 3DS...and you can see the exclusion...which is slightly different from difference.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...