FlasherMXer Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 BWAHAHAHHA What do you think about it, actually i was bored and i was loking for .gif in flash so i made an flash animation and covert it to gif so i can put it on my signature, its kinds funny BTW. [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/okayzaki/stopfume.gif[/IMG]
Syn Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 I think its great. 10/10 I dont know if you did the animation in blockiness on purpose but it looks like you did, looks great. Made me giggle the first time but perhaps only play it once or twice.
Transtic Nerve Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Ugh, that's a Mac user. lol. It's nice, creative, and gets the message acorss.
FlasherMXer Posted March 7, 2003 Author Posted March 7, 2003 Yes, I Buy Macintosh like 3 months ago, so i take a picture about the pop-up menu and do this animation. There was probem with my PC causes the SHITE AMD.
Boo Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Thats great. For I am completely VS smoking it is Xtra great :p Good job ;)
PiroMunkie Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]One problem. It should be "Congratulations!", not "Congratulation!". Otherwise, it is great. :)[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now