OtakuBoards

reasons?

lil_hell4t

i know all of you out there like some kinda anime...i wuz wondering y?....i wuz talkin to ab out 3 ov my anime freinds and we all had different reasons for liking it ..my reasons wud b the illustrations r great :eek: :p :cool: ,any1 else wanna give their reasons?:D :flaming: :devil:

Geez thats a hard one.... Well to be perfectly honest I used to HATE DBZ or anything like that. The only reason I watched it the first time was because it was a dare. So when the episode was over im like, hmmmmmm, i wonder whos gonna win. So I guess my reason is the fact that it is kinda like a soap opera.

Well I don't like anime that much anymore... but the main reason I ever watched it was because it interested me in the plot. DBZ was a long fighting series which I enjoy. I like EVA because of it's unique-ness and it's religious concepts, I love Rurouni Kenshin because the idea and thought of Samurai makes me drool. Plus it deals alot with Japanese history and swordsmanship. Escaflowne because of it's action and again unique-ness... There's alot of reasons, but the main reason I like something is because of uniquity. Which is precisely why i can't stand Gundam... All it is is the same thing over and over... Gundam Wing, Gundam ZZ, Gundam this, Gundam that, it's all the same...

Why I like anime....hmmm. I would have to say its because its away from the mainstream. everything else has been done so many times it just makes me sick, but anime usually stays away from mainstream ideas and creates something completely new.....that is if you don't count pokemon, which I never do :D