Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i know all of you out there like some kinda anime...i wuz wondering y?....i wuz talkin to ab out 3 ov my anime freinds and we all had different reasons for liking it ..my reasons wud b the illustrations r great :eek: :p :cool: ,any1 else wanna give their reasons?:D :flaming: :devil:
Posted
I like the original dragonball purely because of the comedy, but the other series I like because of the fighting sequences, very fast paced, just the way I like them, and of course vegita-sama is in them which makes them even better....
Posted
Geez thats a hard one.... Well to be perfectly honest I used to HATE DBZ or anything like that. The only reason I watched it the first time was because it was a dare. So when the episode was over im like, hmmmmmm, i wonder whos gonna win. So I guess my reason is the fact that it is kinda like a soap opera.
Posted
Well I don't like anime that much anymore... but the main reason I ever watched it was because it interested me in the plot. DBZ was a long fighting series which I enjoy. I like EVA because of it's unique-ness and it's religious concepts, I love Rurouni Kenshin because the idea and thought of Samurai makes me drool. Plus it deals alot with Japanese history and swordsmanship. Escaflowne because of it's action and again unique-ness... There's alot of reasons, but the main reason I like something is because of uniquity. Which is precisely why i can't stand Gundam... All it is is the same thing over and over... Gundam Wing, Gundam ZZ, Gundam this, Gundam that, it's all the same...
Posted
Why I like anime....hmmm. I would have to say its because its away from the mainstream. everything else has been done so many times it just makes me sick, but anime usually stays away from mainstream ideas and creates something completely new.....that is if you don't count pokemon, which I never do :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...