Syn Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 My latest wallpaper, I dont make many by myself, but I thought I might try one, this is what I got.
Chaos Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 The 'On.The.Distortion' sucks. Makes it look stupid. Other than that, it rocks. I like how the green mass kinda looks like the head of one of those 'Reign of Fire' dragons.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=skyblue]I can't really see what the picture is suppose to be...well maybe that's the way its suppose to be but I don't really like it that way.[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=skyblue]That's why I said I didn't know if it was suppose to be anything or not....still doesn't change my opinion -__-[/color]
gohan34 Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 Like I said about several other images. It need more of a focal point. The typo could have been done much better aswell. Rateing=4/10
Syn Posted March 9, 2003 Author Posted March 9, 2003 Gohan, im quite anxious to see some of you graphics since you seem to know so much about them.
gohan34 Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i] [B]Gohan, im quite anxious to see some of you graphics since you seem to know so much about them. [/B][/QUOTE] Ok. Ill post several of them. Make sure to view them all. Im not gonna say im better than you though......
Subversive Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 WTF quit saying typo its text, typo means miss-type. Nice effect <------ effect, not a masterpiece with a focal point, a simple effect. Distortion is a perfect name. Keep up the good work.
Syn Posted March 9, 2003 Author Posted March 9, 2003 Typo comes from Typography which is actually font, placing of the font and so on. Thanks as well >>;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now